Chapter 6

I saw a lot of mistakes in my writting so I edited a bit.

Hello my wonderful beautiful readers it is time fir another chapter ♥️

------

{Chloe's p.o.v.}

I woke up from the sun hitting my eyes. ....wait SUN?!?!? I look arround the room and then through the window. I was still in the Wayne manor.

The last thing I remember I drank milk and I am guessing I passed out. Wonderful.

I should find Tim to ask what happened. I quickly got out of the bed and went to Tim's room. I was still in my yesterday clothes and I have been here multiple times so I knew this place like my own home.

I came into his room but he wasn't there. I looked around some of the other rooms but he was nowhere in sight. So I retured to his room and that's is when it hit me.

He was in school. I totally forgot. And he is going on a date with Connor so he won't be at home till late at night.

So I won't be able to know what happened to me until the next time we meet or call!!!

I went down to the kichen to atleast eat something for breakfast. Why didn't I use the miraculous to just dissapear?

Well his whole family saw me yesterday and if I just dissapear into fin air they might suspect me or something.

So I will have to do something I know I won't like. Ask Alfred to drop me off to what I will pretend to be my home and then use the horse miraculous to go back home.

Just as I entered through the door to the kichen I saw non other than Alfred. The time has come. "Umm Hi, I think I overslept and missed Tim. Could you maybe drop me of to my house?"

"Good morning miss Chloe. Of course. Would you like to eat brekfast before we go?"

"Sure." Phew.

------time skip-----

After I ate breakfast Alfred showed me to a car (yes I asked a ride in a car not a limo 'cus I don't want to be known ffor being friends with the Wayne's which would probably get me killed)

I told him my fake adress and we drove in silence. I hated tue man for leaving me to oarents that value work more than their own kid (well an adopted one, but still).

"We have arrived." "Oh great, thanks. Bye."

"See you next time miss Chloe." 'next time?' I thought as I got out of the car and walked to the door. Oh no I will never get caught again in that house.

I will try to avoid seeing you again as much as possible don't you worry.

I transformed in alleyway as soon as I saw that Alfred left and I got to my true apartment in Gotham City.

----------

The next few days haven't been very interesting except for Tim's call oj a Friday night as he screamed "HE ASKED ME OUT!!!" I heard an 'ouch' a few seconds later and a 'sorry' so I guessed that Tim called me instantly just as Connor asked.