Fitting In (2/2)

Luffy already knew something wasn't right the moment at Teach started grinning like a maniac, though no one else noticed. She started feeling uneasy, but just ignored it like everyone else. She could trust him, right?

(Time skip to the night because your author is too lazy and it's been too long of a day for me to think straight. Probably because I ain't.)

"Come on, you three, time for bed!!" Marco's voice rang through the deck. ASL turned around to him and shouted back, "COMING!! GIMME A MINUTE!!"

"I swear, if you guys aren't in bed by nine-" Marco begins ranting, walking off to do paperwork. ASL grew a bit pale; the last time they stayed up past bedtime, Marco was so mad that he set the kitchen on fire. 

(Pay your respects to the kitchen here)

"We better go, Lu. No-one wants an angry Mothe-MARCO around." Ace patted her head, heading off to the bathrooms where Izou and Haruta were currently having a bathroom war (they were using toothpaste as guns and their toothbrush as a sword, with a very ticked-off Whitey behind them). Sabo followed in suit to get ready for bed. 

Luffy, however, stayed behind. She had a gut feeling something bad was about to happen, so she decided to go talk to Thatch. It was probably just nothing, right??

"THATCHYYYYY!!" Luffy came running up to the poor bread head who had to suffer her burst of energy at 8 pm. 

"You shouldn't yell, Luffy. People are gonna wake up." Thatch picked her up and twirled her around, oblivious to the shadow emerging from behind him. Luffy, however, wasn't as clueless, and managed to spot Teach. Teach himself wasn't the one that she narrowed her eyes at; it was the knife he was holding.

Thatch finally noticed the aura and turned around. "Hey, Teac- HOLY CRAP IS THAT A KNIFE-"

Suddenly, Teach brought his hand with the knife up, about to stab Thatch. Luffy knew he would probably do this, so she did the ONKY thing she could have done at the moment.

She brought Miss Poppy over her chest and intercepted the attack,

Throwing herself in between Thatch and the knife.

Luffy POV:

I knew somethwing like dwis would have hawpenned. I don't even know how I did.

Kinda like a mywsewious power!!!

I didn't wawnt to loose Bwead Head too. 

Is this it?

Am I gonna die?

BUT I STWILL HAVEN'T BECOME THE KING OF THE PIWATES!! I PWOMISED SHANKS!!

I... feel kinda sleepy...

"SOMEONE, ANYONE, HELP!!!" I heard Thatchy scweam. 

Is this the end??

I'm.. gonna got to sleep for now... I'll get my wrevenge one day...

Heheheheheheh >:)

Left you on a cliffhanger, didn't I??

You'll just have to wait and see :)

How's life been? Mine's been a rollercoaster. I broke up with my bf 34 hours after we got together. What. An. Asshole. HE CHEATED IN THE FIRST 34 HOURS!! TF, MATE??! And with my best friend, at it :(

Anywho, I'll post another one or two chapters sometime before March ends. See ya there!!

Love, your author

-Elizabeth