Chapter 15: Potential danger

Tw:Mature topics,viewer discretion is advised.

POVs may switch

Dan hengs POV:

I still was in shock.

I never thought my detective skills would work. So I sat down in my comfortable chair to assess my thoughts better.

I also didn't know what to even say. How to respond. That is what I had been thinking of.

"You done being shocked?,"Blade reapeated.

"Yea but is there just one name for all of that?,"I asked quite curious.

"Not one that I can think of on the top of my head,"He said thinking for a bit before responding. To my question.

"Oh okay,"I said.

"I'll tell you if I remember or not,"Blade sad making me think that he doesn't care much about what the name of his job is, just that he is focused on the job itself.

"I will be right back wait here for me,"I said getting up.

I soon left my office to the kitchen.

In the kitchen I grabed a glass and filled it with filtered iced water.

To which I drank happily before going back to my office to see Blade in the spot I left him at.

"So what were we talking about again?,"I said as I settled down on my comfortable chair looking at Blade seriously. Who chuckled in response.

Guess I can't look serious right now.

I rolled my eyes at that.

To which he came much closer to me.

"Well darling it had to do about my job,"He started."Well now that you do know, it would be wise to tell you that I have enemies like anyone would,"He said taking a breathe to see if I was paying attention to which I was.

So he continued.

"So they would do anything to take me down which can include you,"Blade said the last words with a click of his tounge in disgust.

And in worry.

He doesn't know if I would take that information lightly and what it's basically saying or straight up leading up to well.

"Well to keep you safe it is best you stay close to me and I will have a few trusted bodyguards a few feet away from you,"He said while coming closer and whispering very lightly so only I could hear.

"Even if it means having to........and having......,"He especially made sure some parts only I could slightly hear even.

"No!,"I said quite angered. Not at all feeling like needing the stuff he said.

"It is for your sake,"He agrued back.

"But is it really?,"I said anger fuming throughout my body. Even felt my claws come out.