Special chapter 10: New Years

Tw:Mature topics,viewer discretion is advised.

Still in Present:

It was finally New years. Well, currently December 31, a couple hours before New years.

Dan heng and Blade decided to go to a really popular restaurant on a beach. To celebrate the new years.

Dan Hengs POV:

"Come onn hurry up Blade!,"I yelled impatiently, as Blade was trying to get our cats to stay still for our new years photo.

I then took matters to my own hands. As I decided to help him. Which shocked Blade with how fast I got them to stay still.

"How,"Blade said astonished that I got them to settled down.

"mm I think they just like me more~,"I teased.

"No they love me more,"Blade argued back.

"Anyways lets just take the photo already,"I said just wanting to get this over with already.

"Okay fine,"Blade said as he then went back beside me. Placing a hand of his on my waist. As I leaned into him.

The picture was then took with me, Blade, and our precious cats.

"Finally that is done with,"I said softly. "I will have to agree with you darling,"Blade said taking a deep sigh.

"It took way longer than it needed to be,"I then said. Blade nodded agreeing with my statement as he pet one of our cats being Enzo.

"Karai and Enzo are soo cute I love my kittys,"I said lovingly as I pet Karai.

I swear our kittys were kinda like us they saw each other as mates and did the deed multiple times. Like how Blade and I do thinking about that is kinda embarassing.

But it's whatever. Karai was more of a bottom to Enzo they can't go a day without atleast one humming session. I find it funny when it's a cats mating session those two are at it like rabbits in heat. Also that Enzo and Karai blatantly ignore female cats in heat and are all over each other.

At this point they love each other more then me and Blade.

Speaking of the devil they well Enzo just started humping Karai right in front of me and Blade.

"Really?,"I said dramatically. "Darling it's fine let them have fun and you and me need to go finished getting ready for our New years date,"Blade said reminding me I still had some things to do.

"Oh yeah,"I said getting up to go finish getting ready.

A couple hours later....

Me and Blade had finally got to the restaurant. We sat down and ate. while looking at the fireworks going off outside.

"Oh my gosh I love this so much,"I said mesmerized by the pretty fireworks. "Wait for it,"Blade said which confused me. So I continued to look at the fireworks when one went off saying 'happy new year my love'.

"woah,"I said flabbergasted not knowing what to say. "Did you like it?,"Blade asked.

"Yes I do,"I said finally putting something together.

We ended the night watching fireworks and heading home where we made love...

●○♡☆○●

Hey it's Mika short special but anys happy late New years!! I hope this one is better than the last.

Updates every Saturday or Sunday.

Anyways this was a cute wholesome chapter. And more on their cats which first appeared in my thanksgiving special.

To show support vote, comment, and maybe follow too. To encourage me to continue writing this story.

●○♡☆○●

Word count:563