Chapter 12: Being rabbits

Tw:Mature topics,viewer discretion is advised.

Present:

It had now been the very next day. As Dan heng had fallen asleep the night before still thinking. His mind racing between topics. As if he were a detective.

He then woke up the next morning with morning wood. Also feeling awfully horny and very naughty.

He like every night for him and Blade had slept together in bed. All snuggled up.

But Dan heng being horny and feeling like he should be a bad boy for awhile. Although he knew he'll regret it later.

So he had then inspected Blade. He then quickly took notice of Blades current situation of not having morning wood.

Dan heng feeling like a bad boy this morning.

Decided to fix that for him...

Dan hengs POV:

Ugh...

I've never felt as horny as I am today. Im quite upset that Blade doesn't have morning wood.

Like how dare he let me suffer on my own.

You know what I am going to give him a taste of real morning wood. That seems like a amazing idea! My wolf chiped in excitedly.

For once we have the same thoughts on what we are going to do with our mate, he said again.

I rolled my eyes at that. Before I started my plan.

I positioned myself alined to him. My butt to his crotch. I smirked fully knowing what I am about to do. I then gently started to grind my butt against his crotch so I wouldn't wake him up by accident. As I still have plans to do with him as he is sleeping.

It reminds me of the fact that he said if we ever need release that we could just use him!My wolf remarked in a dreamy tone. Of like wow I love fucking our mate is allowing us to fuck whenever?! Oh how I am going to take advantage of that.

I continued to gently grind against him. As I soon felt his big thick length grow, and then poke at my butt. Quite quickly a smile was soon on my face. Then a smirk. Just what I wanted.

Wow so whos the real rabbit now,huh, my wolf mocked. Im not a rabbit!I said back to him. As I mentally heard my dragon chuckle a bit. I had forgotten that he was listening to me and my wolf ramble.

I then continued to gently grind on Blade. Till I deemed his cock hard enough. I then shifted on the bed gently, quickly, and quietly so I wouldn't wake him up.

I then slowly and gently brought down his boxers. As Blade only sleeps in boxers.

I then cupped his now hard cock, and slowly stroked it. I then used my tongue on the head going into the slit. As I continued to stroke him. I then took him fully in my mouth.

I waited a bit to get used to the feeling of his huge monster being in my mouth.

Before I started sucking him off. I went all the way to the hilt. Making it go into my throat. But I didn't gag as I have good gag reflexes.

I continued my pass of deep stroking him. As I felt him starting to stir. As I also grinded on his leg. I continued seeing him slowly wake up as I continued my work.

I knew well that I was good at giving head because of him. I mostly don't do this unless I have a surge of petty hormones.

"mh~,"Blade groaned as he was still waking up. But I just continued to do what I was doing giving him a show of pleasure and enjoyment.