Idol Lovers

Three and a half months have officially passed as Okino Kazuki was completed with his training with Negan. Throughout this time Okino at first, like everyone, thought of Negan to be a psychopath with a demented mindset and dark sense of humor. But after all this time he couldn't have been more wrong than ever.

Negan was nothing more than a man broken by the world and those around him.

His father was an alcoholic drunk, while his mother was a prostitute trying to make ends meet leaving him to take care of himself and his younger sibling.

Negan would always be protective of his sibling. Always taking a beating from his drunk father, always having to help his sibling sleep better at night from his parents constant arguing. Though it was that girl he told him about that kept his mind from breaking completely during his teen years.

He used to be a baseball player for his high-school as he would bring his sibling with him to watch him train and practice. Though unfortunately one day he found out that his sibling was killed by his own father as he beat him to death while he was out. Reason why was because he wanted to sell the computer that Negan got his sibling to buy himself some more booze. But his sibling stood up for himself against him. As it took Negan months and many part-time jobs to get the computer for them.

Afterwards Negan beat his own father to death with a baseball bat. And then his mother as she walked in on him killing him. Afterwards he had hoped that the girl he fell in love with would help him get over his siblings death. But as he said she was nothing more than a whore wanting to use him.

The rest you can assume what happened.

He explained that years later he met a woman named Lucille. She helped him get out of his cold hearted nature and helped him get over the death of his sibling. They got married after a few years, though unfortunately she died in a car accident leaving Negan by himself once again.

(A/n: That's my little backstory for Negan in this story)

Right now we see Okino dressed for the day. He stepped out of the room as he walked into the living room and saw Negan sitting in a chair as he looked at him.

Negan: How do you feel kid?

Okino: How do I feel?

He said as he looked at Negan with a smirk on his face.

(No knife or blood)

Okino: I feel fucking amazing....

Negan: Good to know...also your family's here to see you.

Okino: Wait what?

???: Hello darling!

Okino looked over to see his lover for the past 3 months during his training with Negan. Ai Hoshino.

 Ai Hoshino