Letting out a sigh, she kicked a shard of glass away from her. Following it with her eyes, it landed in the puddle of tea. A smile grew on her face and she got up, rubbing her hands together. "Man, I forgot I can waterbend." She knew that if she didn't escape quickly, she would die; either on this ship or once they reached the Fire Nation.

After a bit of struggling and fine finger movements, Jasmine managed to form the water into something spiky. She froze it with her breath and took the thin ice into her hands. Crouching down, Jasmine slowly brought the ice to the lock but before it could penetrate into it, the door slowly opened. Quickly, the girl put the ice in her pocket and straightened her posture, clearing her throat.

Iroh peeked into the room with a smile, ignoring the fact that she was about to pick the lock. Entering, he unlocked the cell with a key and gestured her to follow him. "You get an actual room," he said when she hesitantly stepped out of the cell, "with a bed and well, something far more comfortable than this cell." Iroh was glad that Zuko gave in and accepted giving her an actual room. That was only step one of getting the two teenagers to get along. If they get to know each other, they'll sure like each other a lot.

Jasmine followed Iroh, who had a knowing smile on his face, through the dimly lit corridors. The whole ship was made out of metal, giving it an even colder vibe than it actually was. Putting her hands in her pockets, her fingers grabbed her ice spike, making sure it didn't melt. Iroh's sweet acts and kind behaviour made the girl feel a bit more at ease. With a soft smile she looked at Iroh's back of the head. Maybe he'll even let me go at some point.

Her face fell as her dark eyes looked on the ground, her heart clenching. Even if they let her go, Jasmine didn't know what to do and where to go. It seemed that her siblings were with Aang now. Her village probably hated her after learning of her firebending and it was likely that her siblings didn't want to see her again. Maybe I can start a new life in the Earth Kingdom.

Jasmine snapped out of thoughts and was able to stop walking before bumping into Iroh. The man had stopped at the end of the corridor and turned around with a smile. She took a step back from their close proximity and walked into someone. Looking over her shoulder, her heart dropped upon looking into the angry face of the scarred boy. She quickly turned back to Iroh, not wanting to look at the grumpy boy.

"My nephew will show you to your chamber and around the ship," Iroh said with a close-eyed smile. He rubbed his belly, "It's tea time for me now." The general couldn't be more happier at the opportunity to let the two teenagers alone. His nephew needed someone to tell him off and someone who wouldn't take his crap. As Jasmine still didn't know about Zuko's royal title, she was still quite bold. I don't think that will change even after she finds out.

Laughing to himself quietly, Iroh left the two standing in the middle of the corridor. Zuko scowled and huffed smoke out of his nose at his uncle's silly actions and stupid ideas. Looking at the girl alone was enough to make him even angrier. He clenched his jaw and started walking towards the chambers.

Jasmine's jaw dropped as she watched Iroh walk away from her. She couldn't believe he would simply leave her alone with his grumpy nephew. She glanced at the scarred boy with narrowed eyes, balling her fists which broke her self-made ice spike into two pieces. When she realised that he was already on the move into the opposite direction that Iroh went, she knitted her eyebrows and quickly followed him. Jasmine almost had to jog in order to keep up with his big steps.

The tension between the two was so thick that it was suffocating. She couldn't stand being alone with him. If any of them said something, they would be at each other's throats quicker than Aang could fly into the air after sneezing.