Chapter Fourteen.

"How could you?" I looked back at the man standing in front of me with no shame. He shrugged, "I don't regret," he said casually, making me take a deep breath. "Why did you punch him?" I asked. "Didn't you see how he was looking at you, how he was trying to touch you?" He slightly raised his voice. "That's not your headache. I could've handled him. You just embarrassed me in front of everyone. And I don't even want to think what Deniz must be thinking right now," I sighed. "So don't think. Who is forcing you to think about that?" He said, making me glare at him.

"Are you out of your mind? By what right did you punch that man? Who gave you the right?" I glared into his eyes. "I'll do whatever I want. No one can stop me," he stepped closer as he spoke in a low voice. "You have no right to interfere in my life," I said back, and he chuckled. "Oh!Believe me, Darling. I have every right to do so, and I will interfere in your life. And if I see that fucker again, I will kill him," he said, making me close my eyes shut. "Astagfirullah," I whispered. "Don't you dare to curse in front of me again," I said in an angry voice. "And you will not do anything like this again. If I need help, I have many more people with me. I have Ferman sir, Demir-"

"Shut up. They are all blind. Why didn't your Demir protect you earlier?" He said, making me sigh. "Because he is not irrational like you. He would have handled that situation more maturely," I replied, and he laughed. "Oh, come on. You think I wasn't mature enough? I could have killed that man right there, but I didn't," he whispered as he leaned closer to me.

I stepped back as I looked away, making him chuckle. "Stay away from me and my matters," I said and walked away. But he stood in front of me. "Move away," I glared at him, making him smirk. "I am not letting you go, baby," he smirked, making me roll my eyes. "Baby, my foot. Get lost,"I said, and he chuckled. "We are going out. Let everyone come. You have to wait," he said as he stood in front of me, blocking my way.

"Ya Allah," I sighed as I walked towards the garden of the hotel while he followed me. "What's wrong with you now? Why are you following me?" I slightly raised my voice as I looked at him, and he gave me an innocent smile. "Actually, I forgot something in my hotel room. Can you come with me to get it?" He asked, making me laugh. "And what made you think that I'll agree?" I remarked sarcastically. "I, uh, um, I am scared to go alone," he said, making me laugh. "Excuse me. Did I hear it right? Mr. Min Yoongi is scared to go to his hotel room in broad daylight?" I laughed sarcastically, and he glared at me. "Shut up and follow my order," he said, making me roll my eyes as we walked upstairs.

I waited outside as he walked into his room. Deniz got out of our room with a smug look on her face. "Ahem, ahem. Mr. Min gets possessive about someone,"she said as she slightly pushed my shoulder with hers in a teasing manner. I bit my lip as I looked away. "You got that man whipped for you," she giggled, and I glared at her. "Shut up. He is in his room. He will hear, and I don't want him to misunderstand anything. I don't like anyone," I said, and she hummed. "But I never said that you like her," she placed her arm on my shoulder as she continued to tease me.

"Get Nazli. We are going to roam around for a bit," I said, and she hummed and walked into the room while laughing. Soon, Mr. Min walked out with Leo in his arms. "Aw, Leo. Are you also coming with us?" I said as I played with him while he was still in Mr. Min's arms. I caressed his white warm fur as he purred while closing his eyes. "You should not bring him with you," I said, and Mr. Min hummed. "I know. He wanted to meet you, that's why I brought him here. It's time for his nap, so I'll place him back in the room," he said, and I nodded. Nazli and Deniz walked out of the room. Nazli handed me my black sling purse, and I thanked her.

Mr. Min got out of his room, and I ignored him, knowing that I would have to tolerate Deniz's teasings. We walked downstairs, and everyone was waiting there. Demie smiled at me, and I nodded in return. "Are you okay?"he walked towards me, and I nodded. "I didn't pay attention to him. I am sorry. I should've helped you," he said, and I shook my head with a smile. "It's alright," I sighed.