Chapter I: Why Are We Here?

-Year in Metroid: 2081-

-Year in Homeworld 2: 2024-

-Year in Remnant: Not a single fucking clue-

-Planet Location: Unknown-

-Y/n POV-

I was in my gunship looking for any space pirates bounty or highly criminal or any highly dangerous aliens or humans that I could hunt down, but with the Saint Helios Empire has strong anger towards the Galactic Federation, and the S.H.E has claim that the Galactic Federation that their armor similar to the Forerunner, just the helmet and the armor chest, also they claim the Galactic Federation has their artifacts from my brother's ancestors, but there are small but serious several conflicts on the S.H.E's control space territory and planet territory, and the Galactic Federation control space territory and planet territory, but there were many peace negotiation all and failed nearly blink of war. But there is one peace negotiation, and it is actually working as well, S.H.E has some Chozo's artifacts and sending them to the Galactic Federation scientist team, while the Galactic Federation are sending the Forerunner artifacts back to the S.H.E, also they have the common enemy, Space Pirates. But when my onboard ship AI, name Dread.

Dread: Milady, you have incoming transmissions from Adam.

Y/N: Send it through, please.

Dread: As you wish, milady.

As Dread put the transmission through the coms, as Adam spoke through the transmission.

Adam: *on transmission.* Samus Aran.

Y/N: Adam, what's is the matter Adam?

Adam: A Space Pirate general Zane has escaped from his captivity, and now in hiding, and......... Ridley, has abducted... your... daughter has been kidnapped......

Y/N:

Adam: Oh shit

Adam: Oh shit...

Y/N: RIDLEY!!!

Robothuggerface: *on the other end.* What the fuck is... never mind. *ends the call.*

Y/N: Where is he, Adam. Where's is, Ridley?

Adam: Somewhere near the S.H.E's portal planet border, and heading to LV-246, half colonize by the Xenomorph and the S.H.E, but only reason its half colonization, since the Space Pirates and Ridley probably have taken control half of the planet.

Y/N: Alright, I am near the S.H.E space border.

Adam: I am sending you the reward bounty when Zane is captured, and Ridley will be destroyed, hopefully never came back again.

Y/N: Agree.

The transmission turned off, as I sent off to LV-246, I learn this planet before, it was a the secondary planet for the Xenomorph, as I arrive to the system, as I saw debris of the small Space Pirates fleet that was destroyed, as I saw no S.H.E.I.N(Saint Helios Empire Imperial Navy), but til I saw 30 cruisers, as they send me a passage to the LV-246 immediately knowing it's me. But a bright flash appear teleporting everyone and the spacecraft to a new planet, and half of the people of the LV-246 also teleported to the new planet. Hopefully not everyone, including me as well.