Characters part 2

Bassel Boone:
Was born into a world of sports and competition. From a young age, he showed a natural talent for athletics and quickly rose to become a star athlete in his high school. He had dreams of playing professionally and making a name for himself in the sports world. However, those dreams were cut short when he suffered a career-ending injury during a game.

At the age of 24, Bassel was forced to retire from the sport he loved and had dedicated his life to. This was a devastating blow for him, as his entire identity was tied to being an athlete. He struggled to find his place in the world and felt lost without the structure and routine that sports had provided him.
Despite his injury, Bassel remained a tall and muscular man, with an imposing presence. However, beneath his intimidating appearance, he was a gentle and kind-hearted soul. He found solace in simple things and had a love for cooking, a skill he had picked up from his grandmother.

Bassel's grandmother had been his primary caregiver since he was a young child. He never knew his parents and had been told they had passed away. Although he never knew the truth about his parents, he never let it affect him. He was content and happy with his grandmother, who had shown him unconditional love and support.
However, tragedy struck when his grandmother passed away due to old age. This left Bassel alone and with a heavy heart. To honor his grandmother's memory, he opened a small restaurant in their neighborhood. It quickly became a popular spot, known for its delicious home-cooked meals and welcoming atmosphere.

But fate had other plans for Bassel. His restaurant was destroyed in a demon attack, leaving him with nothing but a pile of rubble and a broken heart. He was forced to start over, with no money and no place to call home.

Determined to rebuild his restaurant and provide for himself, Bassel embarks on a journey to earn enough money. Along the way, he meets new people and forms meaningful relationships, learning to trust and rely on others.

Hugo Hartley:
A young adult of 20 years old. He is a curious and driven individual, always seeking new challenges and pushing the boundaries of what is possible with technology. He is a quick learner and has a natural talent for understanding and working with all types of technology.

Hugo's main motivation is his passion for technology. He has always been fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology offers and is constantly seeking to create something new and innovative. His ultimate goal is to develop a new type of technology that will revolutionize the industry and push it to new heights.

Hugo's love for technology started at a young age when he received his first computer as a gift from his parents. He spent countless hours tinkering with it, learning how to code and building his own programs. As he grew older, he became more and more interested in the latest advancements in technology and was always eager to try them out, Despite this His intense focus on his work sometimes causes strain in his relationships as he can become so consumed by his projects that he neglects his personal life.

As his project progresses, Hugo will also learn to collaborate and delegate tasks to others, realizing that he cannot do everything on his own.