7. Heart break

Dev : abi ! I want to talk to you...

Abi's mv: ennava irukum

Abi : aahhn... Sollunga

Dev : ( he gave a card ) ithu ennoda salary credit aagura account oda card....
Ithu unkitta irukatum....

Abi : Enkittaya ..... En ? Ennachu ?

Dev : En na veetuku ethathu things vanga vendiyatha irukum illana unaku ethathu things theva padalam...
Apo ovvoru time um ne enkitta vanthu keka mudiyathu la.....
Athunaala than .....

Abi : but....... Ungaluku.....

Dev : en kitta innoru account iruku ..... Antha account ku enaku monthly theva padura amount matum transfer pannidu pothum.....

Abi : Aana .... Neenga ennoda account ku monthly theva padura amount matum transfer panlame.....

Dev : panlam.. but enkitta irukratha vida unkitta irukrathu correct a irukum nu thonuchu.....
And ennoda innoru account summa than iruku .... So athayum use panna mathiri irukum.....

Abi : aanaa....

Dev : onnum illa unkittaye irukatum ..... This is final....

Abi : hmmm.... Ok .....

Abi couldn't believe her eyes.. she wondered if it is a dream or real.. her respect towards him increased for his action....

Time skip

After 1 month

In the mean time, her thaali pirichu korkura function was finished.....

She called janaki ma everyday and they speak a lot about various things and also about Dev.

Dev : abi !! Party ku tickets iruku ..... Polama....

Abi : enna thideernu......party lam....

Dev : enga office la work ku appreciation a sometimes party tickets kudupanga.... Intha time project complete pannathukaaga enaku kuduthurkanga.....
Neeyum variya ........ Polama ........unaku vendamna na compel panla.....

Abi : apdi lam illa...... Polam.....

Abi's mv: enna ivan thideernu ipdi solran....... Poi than papome.....
Aana ithaye formality ku solra mathiri sollama paasama sollirntha nalla irunthurkum.....
Aana ivan itha solrathe periya vishiyam .....
Party ku lam koopudran na, oru vela improve aaitaano.......
Janaki ma sonna mathiri romba mosamlam illa...

Dev : apo tmrw evening ready a iru..... Na office la irunthu vandha udane polam....

Abi : aahn... Ok

Next day evening

He returned from his office. she already got ready in her purple maxi gown. she looked like a doll in that dress.
She wanted his complement. but he didn't utter a word....

He came and got ready with his brown jackets and jeans. In that, he looked very handsome and cool.

And they went to the party in his car.

Its their first outing after marriage.

In the party,

She doesn't know any one in that place. Evan she likes roaming the city, she doesn't liked party cultures. Its not she thinks bad about it . She just thought its not suitable for her. But today, she came here just for him......

As soon as they entered, he told her to enjoy the party as he has some work to do with his officials.

She was stunned by his action. He told her to accompany her, but now he left her to meet someone.

She don't know what to do now. Suddenly she felt very lonely and sad.
Even when she was alone in their home, she didn't felt that way..... But now ....

Later he came to her and asked her to come with him ....
He didn't even introduced her to his officials.
They went to a hotel and finished their dinner and went to their home.

He doesn't ask anything to her. He got changed and went to bed.

Now, she is in the urge to cry .... Even she is very talkative and bold from outside, she is very sensitive person. She can't bear her loved ones ignorance.

She went to the shower and cried with the water. She thought about the moment how she felt happy when he asked her to go with him.
Now, that happiness was shattered into pieces.

She knows, she can't blame him for that. Its her fault of misunderstanding him. He doesn't have anything to do on it.

Its her expectations which made her like this. Its not a big deal at all. But she can't accept the fact.

She also knew why he is behaving in that way. But her heart can't accept the reason.

Now, she realised how much impact she had in his actions.
Even his little ignorance made her feel very sad.
Now, she realised how much she love him ...................

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hi friends!!! How's the chapter???

Let me know your thoughts on comments.

Vote if you like ny story......