3. Memories bring back

Flashback continues

J.aunty : what ????? he said these to you ?? (Her eyes brimmed with happy tears)
he never behaved liked this.you are the first one he talks this much.
(I felt very happy hearing this)

Will you be my daughter in law?
( She asked all of a sudden)

Abi : sure aunty (with blush)

J.aunty : it's not a compulsion abi.are you really want to marry my son???
Even after knew about him .

Abi : why not? Aunty. Without his introvert nature he is a perfect man.
And that is also not at all a big deal.so i have no objection.

J.aunty : but i know every girl has a dream about her husband. They want him took care of them. And they want attention from him.but in your case you can't get them for some period may be for long period until he change. So think before you decide.

Abi : i can understand you aunty. Even me also not in a hurry to start marriage life. First of all, i decided to get married for my parents. But now i am ready to marry your son.

J.aunty : thankyou ma.

We went outside and agreed for the marriage.
My parents felt very happy.

Back to reality

Abi's mv

Even when we were strangers, you told me about yourself without any hide. But after i became your wife ,after our three years of marriage life, you lied to me.why dev,why??

With that, she cried herself to sleep.

In US, Los Angeles

Morning 10:30

Dev coming out of his manager's cabin.

Dev's mv

Finally i am going to my homeland after 3 years.I m going to meet my family, my abi, and my lovable kids.

I want to share this happiness with my abi.

After she shouted at me , i didn't call her for more than 2 years. I used to hear her voice only when i call dhiraj and kamala ma. They helped me to hear her voice without her notice.

Now, i have to call her. I knew she didn't forgive me. I also knew she will not attend my call. But i can try. May be she would attend the call.

I called her. But he didn't attend it. I called her 10 times but her reaction was same.

So i texted her about my arrival. As usual she left that msg in seen zone.

It's ok abi. I can understand you. Like every one said what i did was not at all a big deal. But i broke your trust abi. you can't forgive me that easily. But I'm not going to give up. I will console you and make our life happy like before. I'll promise you abi.

With that thought he went to his cabin and started to work.

In India

Morning

Abi woke up and did her morning routine.
She cooked for her and her kids.She woke up her two children and bathed them and got them ready for their play school. Then she got ready for her school.

She got a call from his brother Dhiraj. After the argument got heated up.( Prologue )
He hung up the call not to make her worry.

She informed the arrival of Dev to her kids. They screamed with joy. They are going to meet his father after 3 years. Even though they can see him in video calls, they missed him a lot.

Kamala ma arrived for her work with her grandson Gowtham. More than a maid she is one their family members. She was working here from abi's pregnancy. Even their children also call her granny.

Kamala ma's son and daughter in law died in an accident. She is raising her grand son.Gowtham was studying 6th grade in her school where she was working.

Abi : Ma Dev is coming from US next week.

Kamala ma : Super abi. Finally my grandchildren going to meet their father.
I am very happy about it.
And one more thing ma, don't fight or show your anger before your kids.There is no need to tell you about this because you know them all. I hope you understood.

Abi : Sure ma.

With so much of thoughts. Abi arrived at her stop with Gowtham. Her school bus picked up them.
Even she had a car , every day she go to her school in school bus only. It makes her happy.

In school

She went to the office room and registered her attendance and went to her room. It has been three years she joined this school.

She applied for the position of teaching staff, but the owner of the school astonished with her qualification and made her principal.

when she was hesitant to accept the offer. He said he has trust in her and compelled to accept the offer.Till now she kept his trust alive.

Every student and staff like her. Because of her kind behaviour. She is very sweet in handling people. She doesn't like punishments like beating, kneel down etc.. For her these are physical harassments. But if it is an serious issue, they will see her other side. She is very strict in discipline. For her discipline comes first.

Time skip

At 4:00 pm

After the school has finished, she came to her home by school bus with Gowtham as she has no special class today. If she had special classes she will come around 7:00 pm

At first even her parents don't allow her to go to job as her children are only 4 years. But she (thinks) managed them all. In real , Dev called her parents to support her and made them understand.But abi doesn't knew this.

Time skip

At 8:00 pm

She cooked and feed her kids.
After finishing her work Kamala ma and Gowtham went to their home which is two streets away.
Even she and Dev asked her to come to come their house, she avoid it . She said she want live in the place which has a memory of her son and daughter in law. Dev and abi doesn't want to compel her.

Abi took her laptop for her work. Her desktop screen made her to think about him. It was their wedding pic.

Her memory went back to 6 years again.

She began to think about her marriage.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hii Frnds!! How's the chapter?

Sorry for late update.

Here after, most of the story parts will be a flashback.

Comment your opinion about the story.

Vote if you liked my story....