2. First meet

Flashback continues

Abi's pov

I stepped out of my room......

First i saw an old man and his wife sitting on a couch.
They must be groom's parents.

(Abi's mv : Only the groom's parents come for the bride visiting, then who else comes ) my mind mocked me.

Then i moved my gaze near that old woman

(Here comes the hero)

I saw a man in his late twenties with white t-shirt and brown jacket which suited perfectly with his black jeans.
He looked so handsome.

Is he the groom ?

Yeah because other than the trio, there is no one else

I felt some strange feeling on seeing him. I never felt that before.

Like his name , he looked like a god .
(Dev - god)

When hearing my mom's voice, I came out of my trance.

She asked me to say hello to them .

I tried to see his eyes directly when saying hello ,but....... I can't

Did his eyes had any magical power ? It did something in my heart .

He smiled at me with warmth.

O my god! is this the butterfly moment which i had read in many stories?

Actually what is happening to me now ?

Is this the one called........ love???

His mother looked at him with little surprise. but i don't know why? Even his father too ...

My dad introduced them to me .
The old man is Mr. Ragavan working in a textile company as a manager and his wife Mrs. Janaki working as a manager in a bank .

And .....

He is Mr. Dev working as HR in an reputed IT company.

Then Janaki aunty asked some random questions about my studies. I felt an immense happiness in her eyes but as usual i don't know why?

They asked us to spend some time alone to speak with each other.

We went to my room

I felt nervous when alone with him But i didn't feel any uncomfort in it.

He didn't speak anything. So i decided to speak first .

Abi : hello im abi ( nervously)

Dev : im dev. Actually I'm uncomfortable when seeing new people. even when i knew people i can't get along with them well. The only person i can speak with comfort is my mom .but i can't get along with her too .
The most important thing i drink sometimes and its not a regularised habit .
I think you understood what I'm saying.I have no objection to marry you ,but only if you want to.

(He said all this in a go with little bit nervous)

Abi's mv : i can understand him. He is a single child . So it was all common. And I like his approach and his confession.
And..,.. i melted when he said only if you want to.

We went outside.

My parents and his dad looked at us with a questioning face.

But suddenly,

Me and janaki aunty : i want to talk with aunty/ her

Others looked at us with surprised face.Even me and her too.

We all smiled and we went to my room.

We both at unison : what do you want to talk with me?
( We both laughed)

Janaki aunty: first you tell me. ma
( She said with a smile)

Abi : Aunty, for me i don't want just a husband but also a loving family. Before i dreamt of qualities about my husband i have some wish on how my mother in law would be. I want to share a good bond with my mother in law.

J.Aunty : I can understand you abi.I'm sure i will take good care of you if you marry my son.

Abi : thanks aunty.
( I hugged her)
What did you want to talk to me? Aunty

J.Aunty : I want to talk about my son.I had complications in my pregnancy.so we stopped with him itself.My pregnancy period is not happy and healthy because of our family situation that time.He is not like other normal men. From the day he started talking he didn't talk much to anyone. He can't get along with others.He can't even smile at new people.When he meet new people he used to hide to avoid them.we thought he would be alright if he had grown.

But his nature didn't change till his primary school.He is good in his studies and sports. There's not a problem in any other things except that. So we took him to psychiatrist . He said its all because of my bad pregnancy period and also he is the only child. He said he will be alright soon. But still today he is same as before.
But today to our surprise he smiled at you without forcing him . I thing you can change his nature. I want you to be his wife.But only if you want to

(Abi's mv: Now i can understand the reason behind their surprised look and her immense happiness)

Abi : but i had a doubt,aunty. How he studied in college and got job with his nature??

J.Aunty : He can speak professionally but not in a personal way.

Abi : Aunty. He already said about his introvert nature to me .

J.Aunty : what ????? he said these to you ?? (Her eyes brimmed with happy tears)
Will you be my daughter in law?
( She asked all of a sudden)

Abi : sure aunty (with blush)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hi friends!!! How's the chapter???

As my holidays are over , next update will be on Sunday.

comments your thoughts on story.

Vote if you liked my story.