12. Enjoyment

Seeing that place abi got super excited.

Its the theme park.

Dev : inga wait pannu... Park pannitu tickets vaangitu varen...

Abi : naanum kooda varene.. pls

Dev : (smiled) sari va...

They both parked the bike and got the tickets.

Dev : first normal games lam mudichutu aprm water games polam ..... Ok va

Abi : aahn... Ok

Abi's mv : water games a ?? Na dress ethum eduthutu varlaye...... Ipo enna pandrathu...

Dev : enna ma... Polam la...

Abi : mm.. polam...

They both enjoyed every small games. She was very happy and squealed in joy.

He admired his girl's craziness and her cuteness.

Abi : vera games polama.....

Dev : mm .... Polaame...

Then they went for land rides.
After experienced all of them. He looked at her. He could clearly saw her tiredness from her face.

Dev : abi... Pasikutha...

At first she nodded her negatively.

He raised his eyebrows and asked her.

Dev : nejama unaku pasikkala.... Unmaiya sollu... Unaku pasikuthu thaana...

This time she can't deny, she nodded her head cutely.

He chuckled at her cuteness and said,

Dev : va food court polaam.

Both went to the food court and he ordered her favourite food and also confirmed if its ok for her.

She was astonished by his actions and more importantly how could he knew about her, her favourite things and food.

They both completed their food. After eating both got their energy back. Then they went for another high thrilled rides.

In all that she enjoyed a lot. Because she always like this kind of thrills.

Then they went to the area which had water games.

Dev : abi.. inga water games ku nu special a dress vachurpaanga.... Athu unaku ok na potuko... Illana intha bag la unaku comfortable aana dress iruku... Atha potuko..... (Pointing at the side bag which he took from their home)

Abi's mv : nejama ithu nee thana dev ..........

Dev : ethaavathu sollu ma........

Abi : intha dress ae ok thaan .....

Dev : apo va poi change pannitu varlam.....

They both went to the room allotted for them.

Dev : na veliya wait pandren... Ne change pannitu koopdu....

Abi : mm .. ok..

Dev : ellathukum mm ok thaana ......

Saying that he went outside. After she came out , he went in and changed his clothes.

Then they fully enjoyed all the water games till they get tired.

They went to their room to change. He asked her to change first. But she denied.

Abi : ivlo eerathoda veliyave va nipeenga ulla vanga....

Dev : illa abi .... Athu....

Abi : parava illa.... Ulla vanga ....

They both went inside. Her wet look did something in him. He couldn't took his eyes off from her.

Dev : na restroom la change panikren... Ne inga change panniko....
( He took his clothes and other necessary things from the side bag and handed her that bag)
Ithula unaku thevaiyana things iruku...

She got that from him and she couldn't understood what was in that bag.

Abi : illa neenga inga change pannikonga na ulla poren ....

Saying that she went to the restroom with that bag.

She opened that bag and found a t-shirt and pant with her inners and also a makeup kit and other fashion accessories. She always pair her tshirt with suitable inners in their cupboard. On seeing that she understood, He took one from that.

Abi's mv : cha.... evlo planned a irunthurkaan ... Enaku enna pudikum pudikaathu nu paathu paathu ellathayum crct a pandran...... Enaku enna theva ndratha na sollamaye crct a purinchukraan.... Water games pona enna enna lam theva padumnu crct a eduthutu vanthurkan..... Epdi ivanuku ellam theriyuthu nu therlaye....

Aana enna evlo love pandrandrathu avanoda ovvoru activities layum therithu.....

With this thinking she soon changed her and dress and went outside.

What she saw made her to freeze.

He was shirtless and gave her a view of his muscular body.

She gulped on seeing his shirtless orbs.

It was the first time she was seeing him in this state. Because when he got ready for office, she always in kitchen. Even in evening also she was always in the hall.

Without noticing her , he wore his t-shirt and jacket.

He turned to see her standing like a statue.

Dev : (panicked) abi... Ne epo vantha .....

Dev's mv: ayayo.... Paathurupalo... Reaction a patha apdi than therithu....... Aana epo vantha nu therlaye.... Oruvela fulla paathurupaalo..... Paathaalum thapilla..... en wife thaana.... Aanaalum knjm shy a iruke....

Abi : ipo than vanthen..

Dev : are you sure?? Ipo thana vantha...

Abi : aahn ama.... Polaama...

Dev : ipdiye va ....... Hair dryer dressing table a iruku. Hair nalla dry pannitu ready aagitu vaa....

Abi : ready aagaava.... Veetuku thaana porom...

Dev : veetuku porom nu yaar sonnathu.....

Abi : apo enga porom...

Dev : vanthu paathu therinjuko.... Illa unaku tired a iruku na sollu.. namma veetuku polam....

Abi : tired lam illa polaam....

Dev : apdina.. ipo poi ready aagu .... Hair lam evlo eerama iruku paaru .... Poi first dry pannu.....

She quickly dried her hair and gave that to him.

Dev : Enaku ithellam theva padaathu.... Enaku dry aaiduchu...

Abi : illa innum wet a thaan iruku.... Itha pudinga......

Dev : athu illa abi...

Abi : (in a stern voice) pudinga nu sonnen.....

He got that from her hand and dried his hair.

Dev's mv : ayo .... Enaku dryer use pannave pudikaathu..... Atha olunga use pannavum varaathu.... Iva vera Rmba strict a irukaale....

Seeing him struggling with the dryer, she decided to help him.

She made him sit in the chair. And started to dry his hair with dryer and by stroking it with her fingers.

The proximity between them and her touch made him go mad. He can't control himself. The water droplets on her neck nudged him to grab her by her waist and kiss her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi friends!!!! How's the chapter???

Did anyone feel the story is little bit draggy ???

Let me know your opinions on comments......

Vote if you liked my story......