6. Marriage life begins

After his parents gone, they both looked at each other not knowing what to do.
It's their wedding night,but its not a normal marriage right...

As all the things have already arranged in the house, they don't have any work to do.

She don't know how to start the conversation. even she is an extrovert who loves talking non stop, she can't do that with him. Its not she felt uncomfortable, but its somewhat like a crush like feeling.

For her surprise, he initiated.

Dev : abi, you are looking very tired. You can go change and sleep. I have some work to do on my project.

Abi : aahhn.... But... You also look tired...
Do you really need to work at this late hours.... You... You can work later....

Dev : Its ok. I already took many leave for wedding. So i have to do this.
You can sleep.

Abi : Hmmm ,..., ok.......

( For the whole conversation he spoke with little hesitant)

They went to their bedroom.

He changed his dress and started his work on laptop..

She wore her comfortable t-shirt and track pants and went to bed.

Abi's mv

(Seeing him working very sincerely)

Cha.. evanathu kalyaanam aana nyt ipdi laptop la vela senjitu irupaanaa..
Na ivana romba lam ethum panna sollala.. atleast ethathu pesalam la...
.
.
.
But avanoda nelamayum purithu .....
Aana na epdi ivanuku ok sonnen???
Entha payana pathum na ipdi struck aanathu illa....
.
.
.
Apdi enna than da panna enna ..... Na lam ethana per irunthalum thairiyama pesurava ,, aana unna patha vaarthaiye vara matinguthu... unna face pannave mudila theriyuma.....
Oru smile ... Ore oru smile athulaye na total flatuuuu... Ivan enna ennamo pandran.....
.
.
.
Na than inga mind voice la polambitu iruken. Aana avan anga sincere a avan velaya paathitrukan..... Ivana correct pandrathu konjam illa rombave kashtam than.....
.
.
.
Cha ... Ulagathulaye husband a correct panna try pandrava naana than irupen

With her long overthinking, she slowly felt asleep.

Next morning,

When she wake up from her sleep and saw him sleeping beside her.

He admired his husband who is sleeping like a baby.

She slowly get up without disturbing his sleep and did her morning chores.

She went to kitchen and started preparing coffee and breakfast.

He has to go to his work today. yeah... its just their second day of marriage.
But they already decided on that topic.

She prepared coffee and went to the bedroom. He already woke up. so she placed it in the table.

At the breakfast time , they didn't utter a word.

He silently ate his breakfast. Though she wanted to ask him about the food, she couldn't do that.

He left the house not before taking the lunch box which she prepared for him.

She already knew about his routine through janaki ma, so she could do all these things.

After he has gone. She bathed and start eating the breakfast which she prepared.

She praised herself for not spoiling the dish. Then she did the dishes and some other works.
She watched tv and used mobile for some time.
Then she didn't know what to do??

( Ofcourse house wife things....)

At the evening,

He returned to home at evening.
.
She gave him a coffee.
.
She noticed that he was deeply thinking something. but she didn't want to ask him.

Suddenly,

Dev : abi ! I want to talk to you......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi friends!!!!

How's the chapter????

Let me know your opinions on comments.

Vote if you like my story ....