Chapter - FIFTEEN

Mulai dari awal

And i will catch them. Each of them. And then, i will make their life miserable.

~~~~~

Since that night when my Doll has cried while burying her face into my chest, i grew extra soft on her. Since that night, i tried to suppress my wild nature around her and had taken my time to appreciate her more than i used to do in past.

Once after that night, and some other nights, when she finally finished her period, i started to fuck her while appreciating her body.

Every night, i would make her see how beautiful see is in the wall mirror infront of our bed, then i would fuck her while still making her see how beautiful she looks while getting the love and desirable actions from me.

Yes, i know my method is different but still i tried my best to comfort her and cherish her insecure parts.

But the time has come again. When i take the lead of our real raw relationship and take our life to the normal track which is nothing but normal.

Yes. That's it. Our love, our life, our way of taking and giving pleasure to each other was never soft and it's never going to be.

So as now as i think it's again time to go back to the track of our old life, i plan to do all the things that i wanted to do since we came back from the trip.

..........

" Doll "

I send the text and wait for her to reply. I know she is online, scrolling through Instagram and watching reels because it's the off day of  college tomorrow.

I have the access to her phone with tracker after all.

No she still doesn't know about it and i don't think iam ever going to letting her know.

It's not controlling or trust issues for doing so. It's just my way of looking after her and taking care of her. So that i can know what she is doing, what thing she is in need for at the very present moment.

Of course she is my Doll and as her Master, i need to watch her needs out. And for that, i need to watch her out, both openly and secretly.

" Yes Mr. CREEP "

She replies and a smile creeps to my face immediately.

" Doll up for me. Take out the dress that i got you yesterday, put it on, do makeup with your signature winged liner and that goddamn dark pinkish red lipstick and wait for me. "

" Huh? Are we going somewhere? "

She types after a few moments of pause as i reply to her,

" No baby, we are not going, we are coming, on each other. "

She is smiling. I swear she is smiling and blushing like a fool because i can see it. I have the access to her camera as well after all. Her face is opened, live in my phone as she is holding the phone before her face. And she has no idea about it.

But still while holding a smile on her face, she licka her lower lip and texts me back,

" I don't have mood for anything. So you can throw your orders to somewhere else. "