Chapter - ONE

" Y/N "

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" Y/N "

Weather here nowadays is awfully crazy. One moment it's disturbingly hot here and the other moment it's storming out like crazy. And being a victim of the weather play at a hour like this? It's like being cursed by hundreds of detity at the same time.

I suck my breath inside of a small telephone both, looking outside through the glass wall of the booth. It's almost midnight when it's storming and raining so heavy outside. The lamp posts on the side of the road are too weak against the darkness and heavy haze of the wall of the water which makes the environment horrificly crazy. It's thundering hard, every now and then the light is flickering and the sky is growling angry.

Iam already soaking wet from the rain, standing all alone inside of the telephone booth when a single soul can't be seen outside on the road or anywhere near. Iam breathing heavy and flinching time to time hearing the sound of the thunderstorm. No i usually don't get scared of thunderstorms. On the contrary i like seeing the electric dreamy light play of the sky very much. But being here all alone inside of a telephone booth of a whole new city at this hour, when the place outside is totally empty, not a single soul is around and no housing society can be seen for as far as the vision can go, it makes my heart pumping a little anxiously without any doubt. 

Moreover this city, this place is totally new for me and iam still trying my best to get used to it's environment. I came to this city two months ago for my study purpose as i got allotted to one of the best medical college of our country which is located here. This place is nothing like our old town where i used to live. People here are way too self reserved and don't like to share their personal space to others. They live by their own, everybody is busy with their own life.

Taking deep brathes i rest my head on the glass wall of the booth, trying to jerk away the anxiety.

"Don't worry, the rain will be over soon. You will be able to go back to your apartment. Nothing is gonna happen. "

Suddenly the bell of the door of the booth rings as the door opens with a great force. I startle and flinch fast at the sudden scene happening infront of me as i watch someone entering the booth steadily.

My heart starts pounding faster from the sudden unwanted guest lurking inside of the small telephone booth. It's surely an alarming scene for me when i was already barely be able of keeping my mind away from the anxiety of being harmed or being faced any kind of danger at a place and weather like this.

The minimum ray of light from the lamp post of the road and the lightning on the sky help me see the person who just entered the booth like a walking danger to me. I stare at his continuesly moving figure which is struggling hard to get himself a room on the small space like this.

Doll Master ( Dr.Jeon ) || JK ff 21+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें