Chapter 5

I wake up with his smell covering my naked soul. Last night made me realize how much he loves and needs me. What else could have I asked for as a woman?

His kisses were so sweet and so passionate, it made my body feel the heat bliss despite the coldness that Berlin has to offer to me.

I touch my lips where he has marked his unending love for me. I laugh suddenly like a child who has experienced what true freedom is. Nothing can break us apart as a couple, not even his devotion to Germany. Surely, he will choose me over our country. I cannot possibly have made a false declaration that he genuinely has fallen madly deeply in love with me, for he was unapologetically in confessing his true emotions to me last night.

He covers me with his Swastika coat as he offers me a cup of coffee. "Good morning dear." Aldie says as he kisses me again. I pull him closer as I yearn more of his touch as my lover.

"Careful, we are both holding a hot cup of coffee." Aldie teases and smiles at me.

I am starting to remember the reason why I fell in love with him, it was those pair of deep set of dimples that shines better than the sun. He carefully places our cup of coffee on the table and tucks me in bed again.