The Elusive Ice Witch (Resurrection Series #4)

She’s vile. She’s cold. She’s elusive. . .  And she has a secret. . .

Sinclair Emberwood, labeled as weak and lowly, was born a disgrace, the result of an affair between the Baron and an unknown maid. A bastard child devoid of magic. A neglected child that no one loves. She’s meek and quiet, like a worn and torn doll, thrown away into the basement of the baron’s manor.

And to make matters worse, she was sold for a bargain price. Married off to the Emperor’s cousin as a form of mockery. Her husband, the northern duke and a ruthless war hero, barely acknowledges her existence.

But there is something more to her than meets the eye—a secret hidden from the depths of the shadows of the Empire of Lumina. 

Her role is to be weak, to meet a horrible end at the hands of her own husband—after being found out as a witch. . . 

She is just one of the poorly written side characters of the Novel “Shadows of Lumina” that Cleobelle Samaniego reads.

Little did she know that soon, she will wake up inside the very novel she is currently reading—reborn as the pitiful side character, Sinclair Emberwood.

Or shall I say. . . The Elusive Ice Witch?”

THE ELUSIVE ICE WITCH (RESURRECTION SERIES #4)

By: peculiarlullaby

***

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. The characters, businesses, events, and incidents described in this story are purely fictional and products of the author's imagination, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to real-life people, living or deceased, or actual events is entirely coincidental and unintended. Please be advised that this book contains mature content that may not be suitable for all readers. Please be advised that if you are sensitive to such content or if it may go against your personal beliefs, it is recommended that you do not read this book. The author assumes no responsibility for any discomfort or offense caused while reading this story. Read at your own discretion.

COPYRIGHT

© 2024 by Peculiar Lullaby. All rights reserved.
"The Elusive Ice Witch (Resurrection Series #4)" is a work of fiction protected by copyright law. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

***

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi guys! It's been awhile? Mula noong nagsulat ako uli. Sobrang daming events sa buhay ko since last year kaya hindi na ako gaanong nakapagsusulat.  But hey,  here I am trying to write again.

I'm really thankful for the overwhelming love and support I've been receiving up until now.

And I dedicate this book to all of my lovely readers. I love you all!

Alam niyo naman na kung gaano ako kathankful sa iyo at ilang beses ko ng sinasabi iyan sa notes ko. At hinding hindi ako magsasawang sabihin iyon.

Anyways! I guess fantasy really is my true love kasi babalik at babalik talaga ako sa genre na ito.

So I'm beyond happy to share  our new fantasy series! With three amazing co-authors  that will write this series with me.

RESURRECTION SERIES

BOOK 1: The Twilight Heiress
By: SassyMissy0823

BOOK 2: The Villainous Queen
By: LovieNot

BOOK 3: The Cursed Princess
By: ImaginationNiAte

BOOK 4: The Elusive Ice Witch
By: peculiarlullaby

BOOK 4: The Elusive Ice WitchBy: peculiarlullaby