Chapter 1: The Death and Birth(Sneak peek)

1st POV

Sweat dripped, tense atmosphere it was as I looked at the patient's heart with the loupe, concentrating on the blood vessels, which were leaking fresh blood. Due to the illness of the patient, his heart's blood vessels had weakened and if I presume right, it is due to a virus which had recently been discovered.

With steady hands and smooth movements, I sutured the vessels as my team members applied heat along with paper to make the leakage stop. This procedure we have been doing for hours now, all of us were quite tired and wanted to rest but we knew as a surgeon we must do our best to save the patient even if it risks our life.

Finally, after countless hours, the leakage stopped and the pulse became steady, all of us released the breath we were holding as we started to suture the large cut with the strings, after that was done, the nurses started to bandage and nurse the wounds along with the other doctors.

I exited the operating room, after observing and directing the juniors before coming face to face with the pleading faces of the family worried about their son. 

"No need to fret, he is quite alright."

"Oh, thank god."

The lady whispered as she clutched the cross on her neck as I smiled, then I changed my operating suit to my normal uniform as I sat in my room, taking in the cold air which came with the AC. 

Though I did experiments and operations since I loved my job especially science but along with my hard work in this field, came good money which was quite acceptable as it gave me the necessary funds to pamper my parents and myself.

Fun fact because of my skills and brains along with invention and private business comprising of medicine, I was the richest man, doctor, businessman alive. Maybe this is why Mumma always told me that I was suited to be a doctor.

After all parents have some kind of sixth sense when it comes to the future of their children, ok though I meant some have since I have observed many families which filled me with knowledge of knowing that not every parent is good.

Second thing during my childhood, I always thought that children who left their parents in old age homes were wicked but after studying psychology, and helping people to get rid of their past guilts, I learnt that sometimes past trauma which was received from their parents sometimes influence this decision again not all the time, since everyone is different.

Feeling bored, I searched around my room for my phone. On the way to find my phone I observed how organized everything was and some idols of gods were there too especially of lord shiva. Along with that the light color of the walls increased the ambiance.

Quickly thanking lord shiva for another successful surgery, I finally found my phone which was right beside the horse painting. I decided to take a smoke to let the nicotine loose the clots of my brain, so I took out a cigarette put in my mouth and light it up with my lighter.

Then I took a drag as the lungs filled with smoke, but the brain cooled down, the speed of my brain slowed down and I felt relaxed. Continuing to do so, I felt slightly drowsy which weirded me out since this never happened and just as I was about to pull out the cigarette from my mouth, all vision flooded with the color of blackness.

Shit Was I Poisoned?!

In the abyss, I continued to float without an aim in mind. Even though I was in this situation, I was calm, but I called to my deva lord shiva to save me from this eternal silence before I go mad in boredom,

"There is life after death and the savior of life doesn't die so easily."

As the deep voice flooded all the parts of my soul, I searched around in the darkness even though I possessed no body. Ok now I was slightly tensed, was I being contacted by a demon or something like that? 

Were comic books, correct?

BROTHER WAKE UP

[Just a sneak peek and the official will be released soon, just want to see opinions of all on this story about a doctor]