chapter 11

Lynn's P.O.V

I calmed down a bit and proceeded to prepare.

I think I was pretty prepared for the Trails. It only happens once a month, and Lav and I join in the middle of the month. That left us with only 2 weeks to practice. I had sewn straps on my upper arms to fit daggers, on my thighs, and hidden pockets everywhere. I had also modified my boots so they had a section on the side where I could hide throwing knives. There was also a belt around my midsection. On the left side, there was a sheath, for my main dagger. On my right, a black pouch made of leather to store my ninja stars that I would need.

We made our way downstairs. When they saw Lavender's haircut Wilbur almost fainted, Phil gaped, and Techno, who normally isn't surprised, widened his eyes by a fraction of an inch.

"Where's the stadium?" Lavender asked, ignoring everybody's shocked appearances.

"You-yoo-you cut your hair." Wilbur stuttered.

"Gee, thanks for stating the obvious." Lav rolled her eyes.

"You look great." Phil said, for he was just that kind of dad.

"Thank you Phil." Lavender said pointedly.

Lavender's P.O.V

When we arrived at the stadium, we were both surprised that there were over a hundred people here. We composed ourselves and headed over to pick out our weapons.

"Hi." A boy, about 5" came up to us with a friend about 6". "What's your name?"

"Hi." I said back, "I'm Luna and she is Daphne."

"I'm Tubbo and this," he said, pointing up at the tall guy, "is Robert"

Robert waved. He had a mask on his face, it looked cool. "Hi"

Tubbo looked down at Lynn in confusion. "Are you here to cheer on your sister? You look 7, you shouldn't be holding a weapon"

"I'm 11-" She said, a bit offended.

Tubbo laughed, then stopped. "Wait, actually?"

Lynn gave him the glare, nodding. I was trying so hard to hold in my laugh.

"She is actually 11 Tubbo." I confirmed and kept on choosing my weapons. Lynn and Tubbo started chatting with each other and Robert joined me on picking weapons.

"So you are Luna?" he asked.

"Mhm."

"When did you join the company?"

"A few weeks ago."

"Woah, and you are already in the Trials?"

"Mhm."

"And-" The bell rang interrupting him, the bell that indicated that the trials had started.

"Hopefully I don't fight you Robert, you seem too nice." I walked away with my two swords in hand.

LOVE YALL