CHAPTer 5

CHAPPPPPTEERRRR 5555555

Lavender P.o.V

"All right! Get up! Get up!" I was rudely awakened by Wilbur who was blasting a fog horn and shouting through a microphone.

I groaned and rolled onto the side-

THUMP

I hit the floor, right on my face. I whined as I rubbed my nose.

"This is pain, this is torture, let me sleeeeeeeeeeep-"

"Fivemoreminutes." Lynn mumbled into her pillow.

"Nope! Your training starts now!"

"Training!?" Lynn was up in a flash.

"Yup, so GET DRESSED and meet me downstairs." Wilbur marched out.

"ComeonLavendarhurryhurryhurry!!!!!!" Lynn said, shaking me.

I sit up, my nose painfully throbbing in pain. I LITERALLY crawl to the closet and get a red training outfit.

Lynn was dressed in a black long-sleeved t-shirt, black leggings, black socks, and sturdy black running/climbing shoes. She tied her waist-length black hair into a ponytail and impatiently waited till I was finished.

I walked out, slumped and grumbling. My hair was a mess, but I just put it in a low ponytail. Lynn, on the other hand, is jumping, running, and occasionally doing a cartwheel, all hyped.

Outside, there's Phil, in all the morning glory. "Today is the first day of your guys' training, Daphne, you go to room 2, Luna, you go to room 1."

Again, I grumbled in protest but I went to the room I was assigned to.

Lavender's POV

When I open the door, I'm suddenly lunged on the floor. Pink hair. Fucking Technoblade-

"Rule number one," Techno says, "watch out for any enemies, you would be dead by now." He doesn't even bother to help me up as he throws me a wooden sword.

"Get up and fight" He suddenly gets into a fighting stance as he comes at me. I had only a few seconds until I blocked his sword with mine. I let out a low grunt as it hit my sword.

"EH? What am I supposed to do-" Even before I could finish my sentence, I almost got hit by his sword, again. But, I duck in time and try to hit his legs.

THUMP

He elbows me to the ground.

"I don't think swords are for you..." He walked to the wall where there were wooden weapons. "Try these" He throws me, again, dual blades. They were cool, they were connected by a chain. I stand up, picking the blades up. I take a breath.

"Okay, here I go"

*****TIME SKIP*****

I get yeeted to the wall, the floor, the door, the ceiling- I don't even know how. I am exhausted and bruised. In total, I tested out 5 different kinds of weapons, the sword, dual blades, heavy and big blades, daggers, and a katana. I am lying on the ground, breathing heavily.

"Go and take a 3-minute water break" I am going to kill this man-

I wonder how Lynn's doing...

Lynn's POV

The moment I walked into my training room with Wilbur, he thrust about a billion books into my hands.

"Your homework is to read all of this."

"What are these about?"

"Battle strategies and spotting weaknesses." He replied shortly.

"Okay..."

"So today, we're going to-"

Suddenly, we heard a loud THUMP in the next room.

"What was that?!" I cried out, shocked.

"Probably Techno kicking your sister's as-I mean butt." Wilbur smirked.

"Umm, should I be worried?" I asked.

"Nah, she'll survive." Wilbur said shortly, "Now, back to training, what weapon do you want?"

I scanned the weapons, axes? Way to BIG, swords? Too heavy, daggers? Maybe, OH! My eyes land on a bow and a quiver of arrows and I point at them. Wilbur goes into another room and gets one my size.

"The first thing you need to know is that it takes a lot of concentration and arm strength. You hold your should like thi-"

He had barely begun his speech when I loaded my bow, aimed, and fired at one of the targets. The arrow soared through the air and forcefully landed in the bulls-eye. There was a moment of shocked silence and then, "I think I got the hang of it."

"Gee, you THINK?!" Wilbur said sarcastically.

"Can I see the other weapons?"

"Sure." Seconds later, he's back with weapons he says might be "my type".

There were some guns, which I didn't like because they were WAY too loud. I liked the throwing knives and ninja stars though. Wilbur taught me how to hold, aim, and throw them while running, climbing, and even upside down. I learned how to throw with both hands and then we moved on to fighting. Wilbur said that defense would fit me better than offense because I was small and agile. He explained how to dodge bullets, knives, punches, and kicks.

Occasionally I heard groans and thumps on the other side of the wall. Is Lav even alive? I thought.

"You should be small enough to duck underneath them, a move they won't be expecting is if you slide between their legs. All your opponents will be bigger than you."

We did this for a couple of hours and Wilbur let me have a 10-minute break. I happily skipped outside to see Lavender in a sweating, bruised mess.

"What the heck happened?!" I exclaimed.

"Technoblade with a fucking blade," She was on the floor, almost lifeless.

"So that was what all the thumping was about. You look dead. Wilbur said you would survive though."

"I didn't, I'm going to kill Technoblade, he can go to hell-" Technoblade comes out of the room.

"Inside," Techno said, dragging Lavender by the arm.

"Have a good life without me Daphne-" The door shuts closed.

I waited around for 3 minutes, went to the bathroom, waited for another 3 minutes, and went back inside the training room.