Part 4

REALLY LATE BUT IM NOT SORRY MY BITCHESSSSSSS

TIME SKIP

Wilbur POV

I paced outside the surgery room, waiting impatiently. I couldn't help but feel a little lonely. Even though they were here only for 2 days, I got attached to them. Next to me was Technoblade, because we are twins, I knew he felt the same as me. He was reading the book about wings and the pain before getting them out. Right now, he was flipping through pages 295 and 327, which described the changes of the surgery being successful.

Five surgeons wearing white coats and pockets with vials that contained weird liquid I didn't know came out of the room with Phil. I rushed to ask how Luna and Daphne were doing.

"Both of them are... alright," the surgeon said, "but one of them is a phoenix and the other one... I have never seen them before, they are beautiful, like a dragon's but it is not exactly like them-'

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" I yell. "CAN WE SEE THEM RIGHT NOW?"

"Unfortunately , no-"

"Nevermind, I'll take that as a yes!" I pushed past the doctor and burst through the doors.

I sense Technoblade behind me. When we reach the room, I can see that the two of them are sleeping soundly. As the doctor said, the wings are majestic. Luna had feathery wings that started at dark auburn red and slowly faded into gold when they neared the tip. Each wing was about six feet long and faintly glowed in the room's dim light. Daphne's wings, well they were like nothing I've ever seen before. They looked like a dragons, but when I touched them, they were smooth and didn't have those weird wing joints dragons had. The wings were colored dark navy blue near her shoulders and turned silvery blue when they reached the tips.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed, "what's going on, is she sick?! IS SHE GOING TO DIE?!?!?!?!?!?"

"Shut the fuck up dude!" Shouted Techno, bonking me on the head for the SECOND time today, "The doctors just said that she is perfectly fine! You are a fucking dumb-ass."

"Well maybe if you stop hitting me on the head, I wouldn't lose any brain cells!" I challenged.

"You already had no brain cells, idiot!" Techno said whacking me AGAIN.

~~~~~=-----=------~~~~

Philza POV

Luna and Daphne had been begging nonstop to begin their training even though they could barely gain control of their wings and gain balance.

It was week one, day 2 of begging to start their training.

"Pleasseeeeee Phillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll" Luna begged, "we can gain balance, and we can almost fly!"

"....I would like to start their training.' Techno said, walking in.

"TECHNO, not you too!" I replied.

TIME SKIPPP MFFFFFF

"So, this is the training room, and the walls are breathing style and power free."

"Really?" Luna asked suspiciously.

"Try," Techno replied.

"Ohh, me too!" Daphne piped up excitedly.

"You don't even know what your power is," I scolded, "No even the doctors get why you have wings but can only glide.

"Just don't get out of hand like you did the day you woke Luna," Wilbur said, poking his head from outside the door.

flashback (after they woke up)

"FIRE!!" Somebody yelled.

I ran to the room that they screamed in, my water breathers with me.

I hear another scream, now coming from Luna.

Has something happened to them? I thought

"I'M SO SORRY, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONTROL MY MAGIC!"

Fire was everywhere. My water breather desperately tried to put out the fire.

"HELP ME PHILZA MINECRAFT!" Luna screamed out.

Daphne walked into the middle of this.

"I- I just woke, am I hallucinating?"

I struggled to help Luna with her magic.

"No I am not. NO I AM NOT. AHHHHHH-" Daphne shrieked.

Luna gained control of her breathing as I patted her back. As her flames died down. She immediately looked at Daphne, and ran to her. I could see that she hugged her tightly, whispering soft words in her ears. I could barely hear the words but i heard one thing from her:

Snap out of it, I'm sorry, you're not there right now

(end of flashback)

"Yea... I'm sorry" Luna put her head down in guilt and regret.

"Don't be, you barely knew what was happening" I patted her head. I barely felt it but I could feel her flinch. Just a little bit.

I frowned slightly. But I fixed my face into my usual smile.

"So here is the rest of the room~"

"Woah," I heard Luna's awed voice as she stared at all the weapons in the Weaponry, "if you can't teach us how to use our powers, you can teach us how to use these!" She excitedly picked up a sword and swung it around.

"OI, OI put that down! You might cut off someone's head-" Techno got cut off by screaming, he jinxed it and Luna almost cut off Daphne's head.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Daphne shrieked, ducking.

"Oops." Luna said sheepishly.

"I told you!" Techno snapped, snatching the sword out of Luna's hands.

"Sorry! But I want to learn to fight!" Luna whined.

"Not now! You'll learn later." Techno snapped.

I thought I saw Luna flinch back and frowned.

END

BYEEEEEEEE