49

Hua Li didn't touch the shielding field anymore and returned the small square box to Long Zhan. Long Zhan didn't answer directly, but held Hua Li's hand.

Hua Li's twitching failed, and she heard Long Zhan say hoarsely: "Li Li." She pulled him forward and leaned forward, gently hugged him, and covered her lips longingly.

This guy is so hot. Hua Li thought.

Long Zhan didn't dare to stay longer, so he kissed her twice and then let go.

The sergeants who came over just in time said: "..."

The red-haired guy who was watching clearly from a close distance was completely distorted.

Ahhhhhhhh StarNet mistook me!

Another roar came from the sky. This time, two medium-sized warships arrived. The hatches opened, and the female commander and adjutant of the Sixth Legion jumped out respectively, followed by a dozen soldiers each.

"Commander!" The legion commander quickly walked up to Long Zhan.

Long Zhan glanced at his watch and nodded: "It's only been 10 minutes since the shielding field opened, so we arrived in time." "Yes

!" The legion commander turned around and waved, "Spread out and search!"

"No need." Long Zhan Indicating that he had found it, he handed it over to the shielding field. The commander of the Sixth Army took it and felt that it felt a little strange, but he couldn't put it in words.

Long Zhan didn't say anything more. The more important thing now was to take action first.

"The rescue ship, leave the shielding area, contact the main star's eldest prince Long Fei, and report in detail what happened. He will understand." "This adjutant will immediately arrange the

maximum manpower to search for these four people in the entire competition area." Long Zhan showed his wrist. The table cached information, "They are not contestants and are suspected of undermining public safety and murder."

"Yes!"

"Yes!"

The rescue ship and a warship took off again and performed their respective tasks.

Long Zhan then began to explain: "The shielding field has been modified. Normally, the interior of the shielding field is composed of a neutral slow-speed particle flow. When it is turned on, the particle flow is released quickly. This is for macrophysics. In fact, they The interior is very stable and can neutralize all surrounding photon energy - both the shielding field and the spacecraft protective cover adopt this principle." The

Corps Commander and Major General He who were present understood this, but Hua Li and others did not, so Long Zhan said more A little more.

"However, this shielding field is divided into two parts. One half, I speculate, is filled with high-speed particle liquid. As we all know, this is the core material of particle bombs. If you press the button, it is likely to detonate the particles while closing the shielding field. Bullets."

The shielding field was being circulated in everyone's hands, and no one noticed any obvious abnormalities. After Long Zhan said the last sentence, the shielding field happened to be in the hands of the red-haired boy. He was so frightened that his hands shook and he hurriedly handed it over to the legion commander beside him.

Everyone also felt their hands were numb.

Hua Li asked: "How are you sure?"

"Shaq has played with it." Long Zhan replied, "He came up with the design of shielding field superimposed particle bombs. He once tried to feed this to alien beasts and even applied for it. Patented."