30

In the hall, after the short-haired woman returned, she saw Hua Li sitting and drinking broth, so she walked over.

"Ah Chun, how are you?" Hua Li stopped and asked.

He had taken off his gray cloak and put aside his hooded cloth, revealing short silver hair and a face that looked ordinary at first but was actually very upright.

"You should lie down." Seeing the archer A Ming hand over a bowl, Achun waved his hand and refused, "The broth is limited, I have already drank a bowl." "Hey, I

didn't gain much from this outing, and I met these two people on the way. ." A Ming complained, "The supplies are not enough, and we have to fill two mouths."

Hearing this, Hua Li rebuked in a low voice: "Your ideas are too narrow. Only by bringing everyone together can we build a stronger security base. Humanity Only in this way can we survive."

"I know." Ah Ming was obviously dissatisfied. "What's the name of that giant ship-like thing on the ice? A spaceship? If you want to join us, you must first hand over their spaceship." "

Let's talk." Hua Li's blue eyes were full of thoughts. Liuli, "They may not stay."

Others in the hall listened to the conversation, unable to restrain their curiosity, and came over to ask questions.

"Hua Li, where did they come from?"

"That spaceship looks amazing."

"Their clothes look so high-end, and I haven't seen any weapons."

"Boss, that tall man with black hair and red eyes. , Is his leg really okay? He was bitten by pollutants."

"He will die."

"And the man who covered himself tightly, Ah Chun, are you sure he is a Shahua?" "

You smell it? Huh? He smells so good."

"Let him take off his hat later and see if there are any scales behind his ears."

"I guess we have to wait, he needs to vent for a few days."

"Hahaha, who are they? Up there."

The planet is frozen all year round, and pollution monsters are rampant. The survivors live cautiously. The unexpected appearance of Hua Li and Long Zhan gave them new things to talk about and made them feel happy.

"I will explain to you later." Hua Li only left these words.

He stood up and called to A Ming and several strong men, "While it's just noon, let's go hunting again. Achun, take care of everyone."

A Ming went to pick up the bow and arrow, and Achun nodded in agreement.

At this moment, the passage leading to the resting place suddenly dimmed, and then there was the sound of energy stones being dropped and picked up again.

...and the sound of rapid footsteps.

Hua Li appeared in front of everyone.

He was naked and wearing a cloak, and his whole body had entered a state of atavism, but what was even more shocking was his appearance.

...The ear fins vibrated rapidly, making a crisp flapping sound, and the scales loomed on the thighs, flowing with colorful blue.

This is a more obvious mermaid characteristic than any Sahua people present.

It was so stunning that it was impossible to stare...

Everyone was deeply shocked and did not dare to breathe.