39

It was another wonderful night for the two of them.

In the next few days, Long Zhan was still very busy, but the two of them had a taste of it, and they could make a fire with just a little firewood. Sometimes when Long Zhan came home in the middle of the night, he originally just wanted to hug Hua Li, who was in a daze, and kiss her before going to sleep, but his wife really Fragrant and smooth! A few touches of a big hand through the fabric can catch fire, and no one can put it out.

Finally, after the continuous sweetness, the second prince, who was busy with the military during the day and seriously lacked sleep at night, began to feel a little overwhelmed.

"Daughter-in-law, let's discuss something." The trapped Long Zhan stretched out his limbs and lay flat on the big bed, "How about we have a truce for one night." Hua Li

didn't answer. He called the robot butler to bring a small dining cart and was standing sipping his hand. I was drinking rosé wine in my glass and thinking about other things.

Long Zhan stayed at home for a short time these days, and he never found a suitable opportunity to tell the other party the truth. He thinks this matter needs to be very formal. If he says it casually in bed, wouldn't it be a joke?

After repeating this for several days, it becomes difficult to speak again.

He began to think more. Oren's research was not completely over. Would it be inappropriate to reveal the fact that he was a mermaid and traveled through time now? Can Long Zhan really be completely trusted?

Throwing everything away because of a momentary lust/desire/obsession... is not what the Mermaid King, who actually has a life span of more than two hundred years, would do.

"Li Li?" The second prince turned over, not knowing what his wife was thinking, "You don't want to? You're too tired." "

What?" Hua Li came back to her senses and looked at Long Zhan with her cold blue eyes. .

Gudong. Long Zhan heard himself drooling, and when his wife stared at him like this, he couldn't do it again.

The second prince quickly pulled the silk quilt to cover himself tightly: "Lili, please stop teasing me." "Flirty?" Hua

Li drank up the red wine in his hand, put down the cup and walked over gracefully, saying condescendingly and casually: "I Am I flirting with you?"

He began to taste the lying man with his undisguised eyes. Long Zhan felt weak at the sight. Finally, venting his anger, he kicked off the sheets and said in a rough voice: "The last time! Lili , this is the last time for a while!"

However, this last time was longer than any other time.

The next day, the second prince, who only slept for three hours, ate breakfast in a hurry and prepared to give his wife a kiss before rushing to the military headquarters. If everything went well, he could get off work earlier today and take a breather from the busy military affairs.

After kissing Hua Li's forehead, he found that his wife looked sad.

"What's wrong?" Although time was tight, Long Zhan was still concerned.

Hua Li also lacked sleep. Venting all night did not calm him down, but made him even more irritable.

Teacher Oren's research is fast and slow. Last time, he was able to produce a lot of conclusions in less than twenty days. It can be implemented based on the theory. If you really want to control the location and time factors in practice, it will take a relatively longer time.

To be fair, the research center's progress has been rapid enough.

But he couldn't stay.

In the past, when Hua Li was the Mermaid King, no matter whether he was happy or depressed, hunting in the dark depths of the ocean was the best way to vent his emotions.