47

Hua Li quickly counted and found that there were fourteen of them. These drones were several meters away from him and adjusted according to their speed and direction. The closest competitor to them was dozens of meters away, so there was obviously no mistaking it. .

Long Zhan also noticed it and explained with a cold face: "If the Star Network audience is very interested in a certain contestant, the director will send more machines to shoot for better effects."

He used to be chased by five or six cameras, but ten Four? It's obviously Lili's charm at work.

Long Zhan is not jealous, but he is very, very jealous.

The thought of countless people coveting his wife's face in front of the holographic screen made him feel bad.

But at the same time, he was... secretly happy. Such a beautiful man is his, only he can touch, kiss and... be fucked.

Long Zhan suddenly approached his wife and whispered, "Lili, give her a kiss and show them."

Hua Li ignored her. Firstly, it was a competition now, and he was not interested in other aspects. Secondly, although he didn't have much objection to being photographed from all angles, after all, as the Mermaid King, he was used to being watched, but he didn't like it when he had to perform deliberately.

"Kiss? Wife?" Long Zhan continued to press, "Don't kiss me to be hard."

Hua Li tried to push Long Zhan's face away, but it was too late. Long Zhan's whole fiery body came closer, At the same time, she hugged his waist. The two of them were walking in a hurry, but Long Zhan didn't care about his movements. The two of them fell directly into the grass.

It’s still the stacked Arhat posture with Hua Li at the bottom and Long Zhan at the top.

Long Zhan took advantage of it and kissed Hua Li's left and right cheeks, then kissed her lips again, and finally pulled Hua Li to get up.

Hua Li patted the dirt on his body and said, "Okay, hurry up."

Since they couldn't use their mental power, their speed was greatly limited. The treasure chest location they wanted to go to was 100 kilometers away, so it would take three or four hours to go quickly.

"Daughter-in-law, aren't you angry?" Long Zhan asked, following closely behind.

"Stop talking nonsense and leave quickly." Hua Li wanted to score points.

"Oh, wife, you dote on me so much." Long Zhan was extremely satisfied. The kiss just now was broadcast live simultaneously. Now all the stars will know that he actually loves his wife very much.

The people of the whole empire did see it.

But it's not what a certain dragon thinks he is.

At the beginning:

[The second prince looked so fierce]

[It felt like he wanted to crush the drone]

Then:

[Ah ah, what is he going to do to the little poor thing? 】

【Forcing this poor little guy to compete, doesn't this reveal his true colors? This is his perverted hobby! In the wild! In Desolate Star! Do whatever you want with the little poor thing! ]

[Don't get excited upstairs, he seems... just wants to kiss the second prince and concubine]

[Dun, look at the reluctant look on the little pitiful face]

Then:

[I'll go and just suppress it...]

[Little pitiful girl. No one dares to resist! I want to run as soon as I get up! ]