"If it is eaten by other beasts, it and its cub will have no food."

The four subordinates were a little shocked.

Seeing this, Long Zhan said "Hey": "What, can't you care?" "

No, you are so loving that you want to protect the cubs of wild beasts. There is no problem with that." Shaq swallowed his saliva, "The problem is, you two really Two strange beasts were actually slaughtered? And it was your Lili family who took the lead, and you cooperated?"

Long Zhan hissed, "You still don't believe it?"

"Also, the female beast was about to die, and it was you. Jia Lili used mental power to heal the injury and revive it?" Boleye also repeated what the boss said.

Long Zhan said proudly: "What if?"

The four subordinates said: "..."

They looked at Hua Li again as if they didn't recognize him.

But Hua Li's face was calm and she was concentrating on eating the food on the plate.

...It’s over, why does it feel like it’s real?

Long Zhan leaned back in the chair and touched his wife's hair, tugging hard.

At this time, other contestants in the public restaurant were also paying attention silently. They thought they would see the ferocious second prince and the poor second prince who was being coerced, but they found that not only did the second prince not show any cowardice or fear, Even when the second prince was talking to the four generals, he showed a temperament of "people are ruthless but don't talk much".

Everyone: "..."

Help, this is different from what is circulated on the Star Network!

Wasn't the little pitiful being forced to compete? How could we now have the illusion that we were about to be brutally tortured?

Therefore, in the following pre-match time, everyone was looking for opportunities to silently point their watches at Hua Li.

According to the basic rules of the group competition, all contestants must form a group of between 2 and 50 people. In order to let everyone know each other better, within 24 hours before the competition, the military will make everyone’s test data in the registration and screening stage public. The user only needs to point the watch at the target object, and the basic information of the other party will be revealed.

Senior generals of the military department such as major generals and above, as well as some people with special status, have green channels, so there is no test and the file data is entered directly.

Hua Li falls into the latter category.

Everyone first scanned the second prince:

[Name: Long Zhan]

[Height: 192cm]

[Weight: 83kg]

[Beast form gene: Fire Dragon]

[Mental power level: SSS (forbidden to use in competitions)]

[Comprehensive quality star rating: ★★ ★★★]

Scroll down further for a more detailed report, including static strength, dynamic strength, speed, reaction force and other detailed data. Every item is almost full score or the highest level.

And when everyone focused on the second prince and concubine:

[Name: Hua Li]

[Height: 187cm]