"How long have you been waiting?" Hua Li looked at his watch. He had been asleep for five or six hours.

"I didn't wait long!" Yun Lin knew that Hua Li was feeling sorry for him. "I didn't calculate the time well. You came back as soon as I left the house, so I only had to wait for you for two o'clock." Yun Lin's watch beeped again

, and he He didn't look at it, but he smiled with a red face.

"Let's go and try the little cake you bought." Hua Li patted Yun Lin on the shoulder and walked downstairs together.

"You seem to be growing taller again," he said.

"That's right! I've grown three centimeters in the past half month, and I'm 1.81 meters tall!" Yun Lin was very proud.

"How long until adulthood?"

"Only twenty-three days left, ho ho!"

"Yeah." Hua Li thought of Hua Li again.

Based on the memories of Hua Li in his mind and the few encounters he had, he knew that Hua Li was a person who valued love and justice. He never really regarded Yun Lin as a housekeeper, but as a biological brother in his heart.

But on Bingxing, Hua Li never mentioned Yunlin's name from beginning to end.

Hua Li is an extremely introverted person. He always seems to only smile slightly. Just looking at his face, his inner emotional fluctuations cannot be seen at all.

Hua Li suddenly remembered the last conversation on the ice.

When he invited Hua Li to leave together, Hua Li looked at him, his expression in the dark night... clearly hesitant.

So... he always missed Yun Lin and never let go.

But he chose a new hometown, and he has to be responsible for more people.

The two of them had already walked to the restaurant. Yun Lin pulled Hua Li to sit down, quickly took out two small plates, opened the snack box, and finally handed Hua Li the small fork that came with it, and took the other one.

"Master, come on. You used to like eating."

Hua Li started eating from the plate.

One bite at a time, it tastes really good.

Yun Lin ate the small cake and started to whisper: "Master, you really scared me again this time! You are always running around without saying hello... The day before yesterday, I thought you were following the second prince. At work, who knew he was going to a far away place to perform a mission! I thought you went to the training base to practice by yourself, but you didn’t come back at night!" "The eldest prince came to the video conference, and I quickly told him that you were missing

, eldest prince. So he sent the security forces to look for him... Later, he took me to Teacher Oren's research center, and I found out that the second prince was also missing... I didn't expect that just half an hour later, he told me that you and the second prince were together, which was great!"

"..." Hua Li didn't know how to answer the question, "You are quite busy."

Yun Lin angrily said: "He's in a hurry!"

After saying that, he quickly said guiltily: "It's the eldest prince and the others who are in a hurry, so I ate, drank, dozed off, and waited nearby. News..."

Hua Li smiled: "I will tell you if I have anything in the future."

Yun Lin nodded wildly: "Okay master!"

"Don't call me master again." Hua Li reached up and rubbed the cat's ears.

Yun Lin opened his mouth. He remembered that his master asked him to change his name to brother.