Hua Li shook off the big hand and tried to sit down He got up and was immediately pushed back onto the quilt. Long Zhan firmly restrained half of Hua Li's body, and pressed down again with his bare shoulders.

Hua Li couldn't struggle.

Oops! Too much strength! It's bigger than he thought, and he can't defeat it with his body alone!

The siren in his brain screamed crazily, and Hua Li was furious. If any mermaid, male or female, dared to be so disrespectful to him at the bottom of the sea, they would have been crippled by a tail!

He didn't want to expose himself easily. The body's assimilation had not yet been completed, so he needed to recharge his batteries.

But under the current circumstances, we have to!

Hua Li began to use her mental power to deal with the risk later.

At this moment, the door was suddenly slapped!

As soon as the little housekeeper opened his eyes after sleeping to death, he saw the remote aircraft parked in the courtyard. It rolled and climbed to the second floor and banged on the door frantically: "Master? Master? What's wrong with you? Open the door quickly?" "

Second Prince? Are you in there? Please, don't hurt my master!"

Being interrupted like this, Long Zhan was already pressed all over him, and his head was growing big.

He had to ignore Yun Lin's cries, patiently let Long Zhan kiss him, and looked at the right moment. At the moment when Long Zhan adjusted his posture and relaxed, he mobilized his mental power, raised his fist, and hit the man's chin hard. one strike.

"Bang——!"

Hit! Taking advantage of the moment when the opponent leaned back, Hua Li quickly bent his knees and aimed another kick at the chest and abdomen!

The second prince, who was as fierce as a dragon, let out a muffled groan and was kicked out of bed!

Agility is engraved in his bones. Hua Li rolled out of bed almost at the same time, aiming at the strong target on the ground and starting to attack crazily!

No matter how fragile this body is, he is still an adult man with a height of 187cm and a weight of more than 70kg.

Hua Li has no reservations, uses every move with ferocious mental power, and hits the opponent without mercy.

Arms, chest, abdomen, thighs... punches to the flesh were quickly replaced by powerful kicks.

The sound of the beating was so terrifying that Yun Lin went crazy. The door was intelligently recognized and could not be opened at all. He smashed the door with both hands and cried loudly: "Open the door! Open the door..."

Hua Li ignored Yun Lin completely. He was being affected by rage, and fish scales quickly appeared on his cheeks and then fell down, like a flash of silver light in the darkness.

Long Zhan was in a daze, with almost no resistance. He fell to the ground and allowed Hua Li to retaliate.

He only felt that along with the extremely aggressive aroma, an extremely powerful pressure hit him from all directions, with the smell of wet sea water, crushing him with great momentum.

Keep ordering him, surrender, surrender to me...

Show weakness, show weakness to me...

"Pa!" There was another heavy slam on the door, Yun Lin ignored it: "Long Zhan—— - ! I will fight you desperately——!!!”