8 | 𝐸𝒴𝐸𝒮 𝒯𝒪 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒮𝒪𝒰𝐿

"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐦, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐞."

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

⎯⎯ ⎯⎯

"Wait, wait, let me get this straight" Angel Dust held up all four of his arms while looking bewildered at Charlie's story.

"That relic had a whole roster!?"

"Well, yeah! She's always been really popular in the Lust Ring. But I don't think she got in any serious relationships." Charlie had told at least a hundred stories about her aunt for what felt like hours, but she could honestly talk for more. The rest of the staff had sat still and listened to every single one, each story becoming more and more atrocious yet intriguing. To think somebody who seemed to proper and put together, was secretly just as vivacious as any other ambitious sinner.

"I don't believe you." Angel laughed while running a hand through his fluffy white hair. "Shit, she's even cooler now."

"I thought you weren't fond of her. You know, since you literally called her unredeemable." Vaggie narrowed her eyes at him.

"It kinda slipped. But holy shit, I gotta respect the gal. A millionaire, pimp, and she's got the power to back it up!"

"You're partially wrong about one thing."

Angel nearly jumped out of his tits when he heard her familiar voice behind him. He looked over the sofa to see [Y/n] and Alastor arm in arm. The staff watched as they unlatched from each other while simultaneosuly placing their hands behind their back in a proper position. They found it kinda eerie how similar yet vastly different they were.

"I'm a billionaire, darling."

Her eyes were dull, her face unmoving unlike her companion next to her who was grinning.