5 | 𝒜𝑅𝒪𝒰𝒩𝒟 𝐻𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝒩𝒢𝐸𝑅

"𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬"

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

It didn't take long for Alastor to bid her to follow him to the old and creaking elevator where he pushed the number three and it glowed a dim red in response. It was a rather comfortable silence for a bit, only the sound of gears turning to raise the elevator.

"Dear, forgive me if this is a personal question," his staticky voice filled the small compartment, "but what did a little thing like you, do?"

A little insulting in his tone, degrading if you will. [Y/n] decided it was best to let it slide, after all she was following the leader to her new room. She clasped her hands while still staring at the elevator door, waiting the little screen on top slowly count to 3.

"I was an overlord in the Lust Ring." Her soothing voice was completely opposite to that of the Radio Demons. "And I'm a fashion icon. That's it."

The man lowered his eyes, slightly shifting his gaze to the shorter woman. He opened his lips to ask another question.

"It'd be of your best interest to not ask anymore details, Mr. Alastor." She said with a little warning dripping from her words. He shut his mouth while tightening his grip on his microphone staff. To think they had gotten on a good foot to start, but it seems both their egos had too many high barriers to let anybody in. Though he didn't really mind he was disrespected just now, he'd have his share of fun for a later time.

The elevator had—thankfully—resounded with a ding, as the rickety metal doors opened up to a red hallway. A stiffening silence filled the duo as they walked in struts to the room 359.

Now she stood face to face with the dark red door as a pair of keys were placed in her palm with a 'clink!'

"Now as the manager of this hotel, I welcome you to your new room!" He snapped his fingers as the red wood door swung open, revealing a rather dingy room with a twin sized bed, a vanity, a tiny window, and a decent bathroom.