Chapter 13

Olivia
I was about to go to sleep when there was a loud banging on the front door. My mom rushed to open it and I followed behind her. We both panicked when we saw a cop standing on the doorstep. My mom tried to act coy by asking if something was wrong but I knew better. That bitch Antonio ratted me out for helping him to deal with Andrea.
The cop read me my Miranda rights and arrested me for the murder of Andrea Bishop. I bit my lip to keep from crying as he escorted me to the cop car.
Even though I was cuffed, they still had to get my confession. Two cops sat me down in an interrogation room and started hitting me with questions.
I admitted to despising Andrea for stealing Josh, especially since they were never happy. I tried to emphasize the fact that it wasn't just that she stole him from me. It was also the way that she wouldn't shut the fuck up about it. Josh did this. Josh did that. It got to be too much and I didn't want to hear it anymore.
Antonio and I started working together and came up with this plan to kill her. We decided to do it after the party which we did. Antonio came up with the idea to do it in Claudia's house because no one was home. I wanted to do it closer to the trailer. Otherwise, it would've seemed weird that we went that out of the way to do this. Antonio reminded me that we already had a place to dispose of her, which was enough to convince me. When Andrea actually showed up, I was starting to get cold feet, but snapped out of it when we started arguing. We mainly argued about Josh whereas  Antonio yelled at because of pure hatred. Apparently, there was drama with him liking Carmen but Andrea told her not to do it. I had no idea about that. He claimed that the anger stemmed from her being a "manipulative little bitch" in different ways including that situation.
After everything, Carmen got involved and told Antonio that she was going to gather evidence against Josh. He explained this to me at his house and asked me to keep an eye on her. I lurked in the shadows as she attempted her own investigation and reported back to him about what I saw. Other than that, we tried to lay low until we were finally caught. We didn't tell anyone else about what we did or were planning to do. Josh was in no way attached to this. Carmen only thought that he was because he was arrested for smoking weed while underage, as were Jarrod and Mark.
Eventually, we finished the interrogation after they asked every question under the sun. I didn't have to ask but they confirmed that Antonio was also arrested tonight. I already figured that he was. Since I shared that Carmen was involved, I had a feeling that the police would be visiting her as well.