"Yeah, i forgot to tell you." said Pete as remember that he forgot to tell Leo about the new professor.

"There was supposed to be a new professor and we all think we might get a middle age one who himself don't know what he is teaching but surprisingly the new professor is pretty young." said Pete to Leo who listen to him with such focus as if his life depends on it.

"I didn't know but our new professor is Macau's older brother, Vegas theraapanyakul." said Pete as he looked at Leo who listen to his chatting.

"Vegas, Macau's older brother?" asked Leo to Pete who nodded his head indicating he is speaking truth.

"So, your new professor is Vegas, damn that's interesting. Did you talk to each other?" asked leo a bit excitedly to Pete who looked confused.

"Why would we talk to each other? It's not like we know each other." said Pete as if the point of view is as clear as day.

Leo just stared at Pete's face for some time before he started laughing loudly and countinues.

"Why are you laughing ? Did i tell you a joke?" asked Pete as he was confused why Leo started laughing all of sudden.

"I am asking you something." said pete as he kicked Leo in anger which made Leo fall on the floor but he didn't stop laughing.

"Leo." said Pete again and after sometime Leo controlled his laugh.

"Wait here." said Leo as he stands up from the floor and went upstairs.

"Answer my one question." said Leo as he comes from upstairs and sit beside pete on the sofa.

"Do you know who is the person Mae is trying to fix you with?" asked Leo as he looked at Pete.

"No and i don't care. What I care about is why were you laughing so loudly?" answered Pete and looked at Leo with curiosity.

"Okay, did you see the person?" asked leo again and Pete just shook his head in no.

"No, why are you even asking about that?" asked Pete as he was getting curious about all the questions Leo was asking.

"I think you should take a look at him." said Leo as he passed a picture to Pete who took it and looked at it.

"It's Vegas

"It's Vegas." said Pete confusedly as he looked at Leo who just smiled briefly.

"No." said Pete as he looked at Leo with pleading eyes as if saying him to deny what he is thinking.

"It's not true, right? I am just thinking nonsense, right?" said Pete hopefully to Leo who started laughing again because of the face pete is making.

"No, it's true. He is the poor guy who is being fixed with you." said Leo to Pete who was shocked to hear that his thoughts are true.

"Fuck! I can't believe my fate." said Pete after he comes out of the shock.

"He looks handsome but didn't know that he got such low standard and terrible taste to agree to marry you." said Leo as he looked at Pete who glare at him for saying that and smack him in his head.

"Say that again and I will ruin your image in Macau's eyes this much that you won't be able to be even a friend, you lover boy." said Pete in a warning tone to Leo.

"You don't need to bring him here and I am not a lover boy, he is just a friend." said Leo as he stuttered a bit.

"Yeah, even a blind can see you love him, just a friend." said Pete mockingly to Leo.

"Shut up." said Leo as he sit at sofa more comfortably and crossrd his arm in front of his chest.

"You should shut up, chatterbox." said Pete as he also crossed his arms in front of his chest.

The both brother just silently sit at sofa while deep in thought and looked towards the other corner of the room.

"When i first met him, I just accidentally bumped into him which made the coffee he was holding pour upon himself." said Pete after a moment of silence.

"Really, you did this?" asked leo as he turned towards Pete who also turned turn towards him and nodded slowly.

"Wow, just wow. Very unique and nice way to meet your husband." said Leo sarcastically as he clapped his hands.

"He is not my husband." said pete as he looked at Leo.

"Soon or later, he will be." said Leo as he looked at Pete who just glare at him.

"What should I do now?" asked pete as he looked at his younger brother for some help who was in deep thought.

"Did you say sorry?" asked Leo as he looked at Pete for answer.

"First of all I was in hurry and he was also standing in the middle of the way. I did say sorry like three times." said Pete as remember the incidence.

"Do you think he will be angry for that and tells Mae about it and then he will break the engagement which Mae wants so much?" say Leo as he looked at his brother.

"I don't know. She is very happy about this so, I don't want some silly mistakes to break her happiness in small pieces." said Pete as he remember how happy her mother was when he said yes for the wedding.

"I think try apologizing again." said Leo as he couldn't think of anything as he don't know Vegas.

"Yes, that's seems like the only option." said Pete as he looked at his brother hopelessly.

....................

Thanks a lot for reading 🖤💙
If there is any kind of grammatical mistakes or misspellings please forgive me and correct me too.
Take care💜