"Oppa, can I be your snowflake?", she asked.

He looked at her confused.

"I'll never melt from your heart", she said sheepishly and laughed her heart out.

"Aish! I told you to not learn these things from Jimin", Taehyung slapped her shoulder.

"Oppa is teaching me everyday. You can't stop us", she smirked.

"What else is he teaching you?", Tae asked.

"How to escape from scoldings",she said.

"How?", He asked.

"He told me to do this kind of expression. He said this expression of mine always worked on everyone of you", she said as she pouted with puppy dog eyes.

"He's teaching you how to be manipulative, huh?", Tae asked.

"Oppa! It's not manipulation. Don't you ever scold Jiminie oppa", Aera said to her brother.

"Oh, you are scolding me now. I understood everything. You love him more right?", Tae scoffed looking away from her.

"Tae oppa, when did I say that? I love you more than myself. Don't talk to me like this", she hugged him with a whine.

"I know, I'm just kidding", he smiled pinching her chubby cheek.

He took a huge bite of her cheek, making her laugh.

"When you were a small baby, I used to tickle your feet and you'll laugh the same", he said kissing her nose.

"You still remember those things oppa?", she asked.

"Hmm, I do", 'as it was our darkest time ever', he thought.

"Okay, go get ready", He said patting her back.

She nodded her head and took the sweat pants and bra that she took off last night before sleeping.

Taehyung went into the bathroom as she wore them again and ran out of the room.

As Tae was standing infront of the mirror, styling his hair.

He wore a black shirt and black tight pants.

He had grown his hair a little longer, that it could touch his shoulder.

He tied half portion in a man bun while the remaining half was down.

He was spraying the perfume, when he heard a knock.

He gave them permission as Aera came in.

"Aren't you not ready yet?", he asked seeing her in the same attire.

He finished his final touch ups.

He looked at her when he heard no reply.

She was standing there frozen, with her mouth hung open.

"Baby!", he snapped his fingers.

"You are so handsome, Oppa. How can someone be this perfect?! Everything about you is so perfect", she said stunned.

"If you say this, then I'll take it to be true. Thank you", He smiled caressing her cheek.

"Okay, why aren't you ready?", he asked.

"I brushed my teeth and all. But I can't decide what to wear. Now, come on, choose something for me", she dragged him to her room.

"You go and shower, I'll choose your outfit", he said.

Soon she entered into her closet to see her brother doing something by the vanity.

Her anklet sound alerted him as he looked back, to see her in his towel.