Miyel

I do not know how Eensi's sister found out about my main house, and she was now a threat in my plan. I looked at her in scrutiny because she never really has paid attention to me. Now all a sudden she knows where I live. Falla has always had this weird obsession with her brother, Eesni. It was to the point that I remember her not eating because he had found his Halas. She was so upset that he had to console her, and his mates had to reassure her that she still has a place in Eesni's heart. I have no clue as to why she was eager to get rid of her brother's stela and I was going to find out. Maybe I could use her obsession to my advantage.

"Why do you want to help me Falla?" I asked suspiciously.

"Simple I need to get rid of her." Falla answered pointing at Alexia.

"Wh-"

"What have I done for you to be, so hell bent on getting rid of me?" Alexia asked, cutting me off before I could get the same question out.

"You took what is mine?"

'How could I have possibly taken what was yours? If you are talking about your brother then hunny I don't think he was ever yours?" Alexia said propping her head on her hand.

I tighten my grip on Alexia's waist not liking the way she is talking about Eesni like she is still his. She is mine now and never will be his again. I watched as Falla twitched in her seat readying to strike Alexia, but I would have her head before she could even think about harming a hair on Alexia's head.

"You do not know anything human! Everything was fine before you arrived and now I will correct everything your pesty existence took from me!" Falla snapped making the veins in the side of her head pop out.

"Do you really think me being gone will change the fact that you are your brother's mate?"

"I might not be my brother's mate but if he doesn't find his queen I will be the next in line. I refuse to let a weak human take what is mine. I deserve to be the queen! I DO NOT YOU!" Falla yelled making spit fly out of her mouth.

Falla banged her hand on the table making the cups that had remain jostle around. She was getting worked up and I was afraid that she would turn that rage on Alexia. I cocked my head to the side glaring out her for her outburst.

"Falla, you will calm down before have you head" I said watching as she tried to calm herself down.

"Secondly how will you be queen if I kill your beloved brother. You prance in here like you have it all figure out, but I want to know what is stopping me from taking your head off this instant?" I asked raising an eyebrow in question.

I watch as Falla gets flutter at the thought, but she quickly straightens her shoulders with fake confidence. She was not so sure of her little plan as she once was. Falla held her head high, but her trembling hands gave it away.

"As long as you can assure that I will be queen. In exchange I will keep you updated on Eesni's plans for you. You know this will not end with just you guys fighting but blood will shed, and lives will be lost. I can make sure that your life will not be lost." Falla said smugly and she sat back crossing her arms over one another.

Falla had the confidence of the world, but I knew in the end she would perish just like her brother. I will use her selfishness to my advantage and after I have used her I will kill her. She was a liability in my plans, and I was not going to let someone as insignificant as Falla to ruin them.

"If you can get me the plans of your brother and his Halas then I will grant you to be queen."

I watched as the smirk on her face grew with each word I said. Falla felt like she had everything in her hands, but she was not anything more than a bug that has ate some food that is poison. It will slowly drain the life out of her until she is nothing more. It will give me great satisfaction to see the day where her sneaky plans will finally haunt her down slaying her like the nuisance she is.

I watched as she got up with confidence and sauntered out of them door. I sneered at her arrogance which disgusted me. I couldn't believe she would betray her brother just to be queen. Then again I am not surprised growing up Falla always pushed and bossed everyone around including her stupid brother. Her parents always spoiled her not knowing that we're creating the biggest monster there is.

Falla would be the demise of their reign.

"My lord are you really going to trust Falla?" Commander Nebu asked.

" Of course not. I will have her think she has me in the palm for her hand for an advantage. Falla will be my escape goat as to why her brother plan did not work. Ultimately Eesni will kill her for betrayal of the thrown which he will take her off of my hands or I will kill her after I am threw with her."

"You are a genius my lord" Gorell bolstered slamming his hand on the table in glee.

"Our meeting is over" I suddenly said tired of being in these ingrates presents.

Falla's presence has soured my stomach and now I wish to rest with Alexia. I no longer wanted to talk, and I needed them out of my house. The me frowned in confusion at the sudden interruption of our meeting. I did not need to explain myself to them all they needed to know that it was over.

"But you did not get finish going over your plans" Alexia said looking up at me with concern.

It made me happy that she was concern about my victory that it made me want to continue the meeting. I hesitated at ending the meeting wanting to please Alexia, but I was tired and I wanted to lay down with her soft skin touching mine.

"I don't care. Let's go" I said pulling her up and against me.

*********

1161

it is a little short but I hope everyone is well. Work has really made me so lazy to the point. That all I do is come home take a shower and lay down. I have no energy to do anything or even think about writing. Which I am so sorry about because I know you guys have been wanting an update and I have been slacking tremendously hard. But there will be another update this weekend.