Eesni

I could feel that Alexia was scared through the link, and it made me upset that I could not do anything about it. I had no clue on who took her or who thought that they should be king. No one dare to take the throne from me. They knew that they were signing their death sentence by challenging me for the throne. The only way for someone to get the throne is my challenge me in a battle until the person either died or surrendered.

Another thing if a usurper tried to take the throne and failed. Them alongside their family would be in front of all in warning for anyone who dare try to disrupt the king's reign. It usually stopped people from trying to overthrow the king and his reign because they did not want to die and their entire family to be wiped out.

I knew that she was in pain due to our link, and it was driving me mad. The urge to kill anything and anyone for her took over me. I shook with the need to go on a rampage because it was everyone fault that my mate was taken including me. That thought calmed me down a little because I was an incompetent mate, and I did not deserve her. I knew she did not like me being punished for her, but I deserved it. I needed her to know that when she returns she will never be put in this situation again. I will write in blood, mine and my enemies that I vow my life to her. Eliminating any obstacles that stands in my way, no matter friend or foe. I will find her.

"Alexia what happen?" I called out frantically.

She didn't respond and it made my usually slow beating hearts race. I needed to know that she was okay, the silence was killing me. I jumped up out of the bed making Eerni and Eetri jump up. I pace the floor as I called out to her, and she still didn't answer me. The line slowly starts to fade until we were no longer connected.

I punched the wall putting a hole in it. The pain ran through my hand, but it could not be as worst as the pain Alexia was feeling right now. Something told me that I had to hurry up and find her before it was too late. Eetri walked up behind me and inspected my hand, but I pulled away not worried about my hand. If the pain I heard in Alexia voice told me anything is that my pain was well deserved.

I stormed out of the room and went into my office. Sensing that I was not in the mood Eerni and Eetri did not follow me. I looked back over the footage of Alexia being taken hoping that I could find anything that would point to where she was.  I slam hand into the table splinter it into two as my parents walk into my office.

I laid by head back and close my eyes trying to calm down. My mother raced over to me cradling my bleeding hand. I gently pulled my hand out of her as she let out a cry that I really was not in the mood to hear. She let out a gasp as I pulled away from her stumbling towards her mates. They instinctively stepped closer to her and surrounding her in comfort.

"My stripling how could you hurt yourself like this?" Her shoulders shook as tears raced down her face as my father's stood in the middle of the room with frowns on their face.

My ninie throwing me a glare for making his Stella cry and not answering her. He was my natal father while my genie was my other father, but he did not birth me. I could not bring myself to care that I had made my mother upset. I had never really liked to see her cry or be upset since I was a small stripling. But my fathers' saw that I did not care as he went back to comfort my mother.

It made me green with envy that I could not have my stela in my arms. Seeing them shower her with comfort made bile rise in my mouth. It was a sicken sight. My Stella was kidnapped as I, the incompetent king sits here like a fool. I sat here waiting for a clue to fall out of the sky and my mate was in a dungeon in pain due to someone grudge with me.

I was so self-absorbed and secure that I have no clue on who was trying to take my throne. I had no clue who did not like me. I never bother myself with the trivial threats that I had receive and immediately burned them without a care in the world. Because I knew they were empty threats. No one had the guts to challenge me.

Now they have gotten their hands on the most precious thing, my stela. I realized I never had any weaknesses until Alexia came along. They could not make their move because there was no move that they could make until my sweet little human came along. She was not as strong as we were. She did not know the ways of our people and they used that to their advantage. I had no flaws until she came. She was my most fatal flaw.

A flaw that I would go to the ends of the earth to protect. I would ravish each planet looking for her. Tear down every kingdom until I was graced with her presence. Then I would get on my hands and knees to beg for her forgiveness. I did not deserve it, but I would shamelessly ask for it anyways. I thought about letting her go but I was too selfish and possessive.

That was one thing I was not willingly to do. I could not let her go since I just found her. She was mine and no one would keep me from her not even herself.

I refuse.

"Eesni!" The former king yelled as he stood towering over my fallen desk.

I snapped out of my daze, looking up at him with annoyance. I did not have time for his lectures as to what a king should do that he gives me every time he visit. For him I could be a better ruler but to me I was a good job. I made sure all my subjects' needs were met and I made sure we stayed relevant within the nations. What more he could possibly ask for. I have been preparing for this since I was a stripling. It could not get any better than this.

"Yes ninie?" I sigh feeling a headache coming on.

"What do I hear about someone possibly challenging you for the throne?"

I rolled my eyes. No one was challenging anything. They were trying to use my mate to get it. They were a coward who knew that they could not beat in a duel. So they have to use other means to get what they want. This person who took my stela did know that I was beast waiting to attack anything in my way. When I find out whoever took Alexia. I will give them slow and painful death.

"Eensi!"

"Ninie no one is challenging me for the throne."

"What do you mean ?" my genie asked sitting on the couch pulling my mother down with him.

"As I said they are not challenging me for the throne. They are trying to steal it using my stela" I said closing my eyes.

"They took your stela?!" my mother exclaimed.

I could hear her feet scurrying over the floor towards me. I peek one eye open as she almost jumped on me in worry. My ninie caught her and pulled her back so that she could give me space.

"How did this happen?" She asked distraught at the information.

" Me and my Halas lost control of our griges. Someone uses the distraction to my stela using a guard. I have no clue who it is, but we are going through the people of thren trying to match the assailant."

"Son what made all of you lose the control of your griges. You guys are usually the most composed men that I know. To see that you all lose control there is surely a reason for that" my ninie asked curiously.

"There was a  reason, but no reason is a good one if our stela was kidnap."

"Bu-

My mother was cut off as Riyel came bursting through the door with a file in his hand. He quickly bowed to my parents and raced over to me handing me the file. I looked up at him and to the file in question.

"We found him" He panted as he tried to catch his breath.

When he said those words my hearts started racing. I was one step closer to my stela. Now let's see who had the nerve to take her.

**********

It is kind of short but I hope y'all like this chapter. Y'all stay safe until next time 🩵