Miyel

I walk into the room of why soon to be bride rooms. She sat there in a silk gown that flowed all the way down to her ankles. The red dress was short sleeve and had a slit going up the right side of her leg stopping about two inches from her hip. The satin dress hugged her curves to perfection. Her wide hips were on display and her lushes' thighs were begging for me to be in between them. The red in the red dress brought out the richness of her brown skin.

I stood in the door as her servant was doing her hair. She sat there will a scowl on her face. She looked like my most prize possession and if everything went right she will be. Her face had started to heal from the medical bath leaving minimal scarring. I hate that I scarred her beautiful face but I vowel to make up to make up for it. I walked into the room making her instantly snap her brown upward slanted eyes to me. Defiance and a hit of fear flashed across her eyes before they settled on hatred and disgust.

Seeing her so defiant made me what to rut her until she begs for me to stop. But I wouldn't because I think I would enjoy the feeling of her tight snatch around my cock. The thought of her at my mercy as I plowed into her taking every part of her being and making it mine set my loins on fire. I close my eyes, grunting at the tightness of my cock pressed against my pants begging to be set free. I adjusted myself in my pants as the friction was too much for me to handle.

Gaining my bearings, I open my eyes locking eyes with Alexia. She shrunk away from me in fear as I move closer to her. I reach out to touch her face, but she looked to the other side making my fingers slightly brush against her cheek. Getting a touch of her soft flesh made me hard again. I looked at her face taking all of her in.She really was beautiful. The way her plump lips stuck out from her face. The way her eyebrows knotted up in disdain as she scowled at me. Her little nose scrunching up and those captivating eyes that she refuses to look at me with.

It made me upset that she had to be Eesni's mate. He didn't deserve to have her. She deserved someone who would give her unmeasurable amounts of pleasure and someone she didn't have to share. I could give her that. Eesni couldn't give her everything she needed. I decided that I could give her everything she desires if she keeps me satisfied and I have no doubt that she would have a problem with that. My own mate couldn't get me hard at the sight of her, but Alexia could so that I could only mean that the goddess got it wrong.

Alexia was my mate and not Eesni's that is the only reason I could explain that the mere thought of Alexia could make me want to rut her senseless. I will take her from him. I will kill him and his Halas, that was the only logical answer I could come up with that would have Alexia to myself.

"Leave us" I say to the servant making her leave without question. Alexia watch as the woman left out of the room leaving us alone.

I watch as she refuses to give me any attention. She didn't look up at me despite me standing in front of her. I loved that she refused to grovel at my feet even though it made me angry because I wasn't used to people ignoring me. I grab her face tilting it up forcing her to look at me. But she looked off to the side still refusing to look at me.

"Look at me" I say hoping that I didn't sound too demanding.

She ignores me. Getting fed up with her antics I yanked her up making her yelp. Looking at me with fear but I wouldn't hurt her anymore. I rubbed my thumb cross her quivering lips. They were soft as clouds, and I badly wanted to see how that felt against mine. I held her up with my lower arms so she couldn't go anywhere.

I look into her eyes before looking at her inviting lips. I fight the urge to claim her lips, but it was I battle that I quickly lost. She licked her lips nervously that left me a glistening sheen that begged me to claim her lips, so I do. They were heavenly and just as soft as I imagine. She tasted like she ate the sweetest daple. I bit her lip making her gasp in pain as I drove my tongue into her mouth. Her everything I imagine and more.

She fought against me, but she could go anywhere. She fought but she quickly lost air and I devoured her mouth. I pulled back slightly letting her catch her breath before I took her mouth again. We were interrupt by my second in command busting into the room. Alexa took this distraction to slap and push me away from her. I smiled at her angriness because she wasn't scary at all but she was cute.

"It better be urgent enough for you to interrupt me" I said menacingly in lisian. I was upset that he interrupted my time with Alexia. Whatever he has to say better be a life and death situation.

"Eesni has found out about you taking the queen and is gathering his men to find you" Gorrel says frowning at the news that he just delivered. Annoyance instantly took over at the thought of Eesni messing up my plans.

"Call the guys to a meeting in ten rens" I say turning my back to him facing Alexia who had made her way across the room away from me. I frowned at her being so far away from me, but I couldn't think about that right now.

"I need to take care of your annoying mates. I will be back."

"They will not let you get away. They will save me" she says finally breaking her silence.

"Over my dead body Alexia. You are mine the day I tool you and I will kill anyone who gets in my way. Just for you will let you say goodbye to your mates before they take their last breath" I smiled leaving her room.

She was mine and no one is going to take her away from me. I needed to end them quickly so I could get back and claim her in every way. 

****************

Hey guys I hope you are enjoying the new years and a good Christmas. I have just now starting to feel better. I have been sick since dec 10th and have been taking a lot of medicine is I just now feeling up to it to start writing again. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! 🩵