Alexia

I tried my best to relax against him and not to seem uncomfortable. I watch them drink and kiss on women who didn't look like they were enjoying any of it. There was this woman who stood out she had a grimace on her face. Her yellow eyes burned with rage as the man named Gorrel rubbed against her. Her ink black hair fanned out around her as her gaze pierced mine. She raised a questioning brow to me as she pulled her arm out of the man's hand. I also raise my eyebrow in question making her nodded her head in my captor's direction that was so small that I thought I imagined it.

I scowl makes it way on my face making her give me a slight smile in understanding. We both came to the conclusions that we couldn't stand these men. I looked at all the women at the table hoping she get the question I was silently asking. I looked back at her to see her piercing gaze go across the table to the woman sitting rigidly beside the man who sits to the right of my captor. I look at her as she gives me a slight nod before turning her attention back to then man beside her.

"Have you all had your fill?" Miyel asked as he pushed the plate that had long abandoned to the side .

They all together put their utensils down turning their full attention towards us. I was a little uncomfortable with their stares that seems to be aimed at me instead of at my captor. I watch as the maids scrambles around clearing the table to alleviate some of the awkwardness that filled the air. In the process a maid that look awfully close to a child waste a drink over one of the men causing the woman with him to laugh. The woman shook with fear as she frantically tried to wipe off the remains of the liquid from the man. He threw her off him aggravated making her slam into to the wall and crumble to the floor.

"A stupid maid could not do their job right and cause my master to get wet" The lady that was laughing whined as she helped her master wipe off his soiled shirt.

This woman was the definition of a pick me and she was danger to be around. I needed to stay clear from someone like her if I was ever going to make it out of here alive. I guess pick me women are universal I thought looking at the woman fawn over her master. I wanted to gag at how she was throwing herself all over her as he soaked up her attention with a smile as wide as the Mississippi River.

My captor cleared his throat drawing the man's attention that was glued to the side of the woman's neck as he kissed it. It surely was a horrible sight ti witness. They smugly pulled away from each other. The woman rested her back against his chest coping me as she gave me a glare. I had no clue what I had done to challenge her position with her master, but I can assure her that I didn't want him. I looked at all the woman looking back and forth between both of trying to see who would throwing the first punch, but I couldn't care less about her. I needed to get the fuck out of her not compete with someone's side chick.

I rolled my eyes at her then casted them down onto the table waiting for my captor to continue his meeting so I could get the hell out of here. I was tired and I wanted to sleep for six weeks straight if I could. All the maids left out of the room, and it was only the people who reside at the table left.

"Let's go over the plan. Jai start." my captor said pulling me back against him since I was leaning on the table.

I felt the atmosphere change as everyone got serious again. I watched as the some of the men fidgeted a little in their seats. They weren't as confident as they may seem. I wonder if my captor saw through their front.

Everything seems to be going smooth with recruitment. Over a ten thousand men have taken on our cause and are willing to fight with us. Most were recruited in the outer banks that have been casted there due to a crime or being low rank." Vesco answered.

He was more rugged than the others. while they had all were rough around the edges. Jai screamed dangerous. He had a scar going up the right side of his face that looked like it was cut by a knife. I don't want to know what he got into to get that scare because from my knowledge they are good healing properties and rarely scare. He suddenly locked eyes with me. I held his gaze, but he refuses to look away. I finally gave in and looked away from him and back to the table.

"Ten thousand was the goal for us to advance with the takeover. The men are starting to get restless especially with the promise of them getting to choose their mates. They are looking forward to being able to choose their mates or get their mates back" Commander Nebu added.

We can now move to the final phase of our plan. Since we now have the key piece of -

The sound of the door being thrown open and the sound of heels hitting the floor interrupted his speech. Everyone looked at the intruder as they made their way to the table. I looked over as their green dress came into view first. I watched as the woman leaned over the table beside me with a scowl on the face that belong to Eesni's sister, .

"So, you do have the human. Miyel you have been plotting for a long time" Falla said with a smile.

"What are you doing here Fella?" Miyel asked tightening his grip on my waist.

"You sure look very comfortable with Miyel human. Have you always been rutting with him? I knew a weak thing like you did not deserve my bother" she smeared in disgust.

"I did-

" Enough Falla. If you do not give me a good reason as to why you are here. I will kill you where you stand."

"I am here because my brother and his mates have found out that you took their stela and I am here to help you get rid of her" she said sitting on the corner of the table ignoring the other men." 

********************

Enjoy you guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have recently started working as a foster care worker and I have been swamped with work. I also have been too tired to do anything other than sleep when I get home because seeing abuse children makes you tired mentally and physically.  I feel like I always have an excuse but y'all life has been lifing the fuck out of me.