Alexia

I opened the closet to see nothing but what looks like lingerie pieces hanging there. I closed the door and opened it again hoping that more clothes would appear but there was none. I ramble through the fabric in hopes to find something that will cover everything, but everything was made out of silk or shear material. I walked back out of the closet to see them staring at me.

"Um guys, why is there only lingerie in my closet?" I asked pointing over my shoulder.

They looked at each other in confusion and tilted their head in unison.

"I don't know what you mean. Do you not like the garments we have selected for you?" Eetri asked.

"The pieces are nice but I can't exactly go out in my underwear. I'm in love with my body but I don't think others will appreciate as much as I do." I said feeling my cheeks heat up with embarrassment.

"Anyone in their right mind would be bless to be able to see your luscious body. If they think otherwise then I will not hesitate to kill them for such disrespect." Eesni said.

He had a straight face when he said he would kill anyone for me that let me know that he wasn't playing about killing someone. I felt honored but also scared at how easily they disregarded life. Of course people can be ass hats but I don't think someone preference should automatically get them killed. I was honored that they care about me so much to kill for me. Which is the least they could do since they hijacked me from my home. But I don't want anyone death on my hands in less they had probable cause.

"You are our mate, Alexia. You are perfect the way you are. You are breathtaking. Every time we lay our eyes on you I thank Ishgna for granting us you. We have waited a long time to find our stela. You are our beautiful mate and we are grateful." Eetri said smiling at me.

I felt my insecurity creeping but on me as I pulled the towel tighter. I knew they were just saying that because of the bond they feel with me. If they didn't have that clouding their judgment, they would see what everyone else sees. I try so hard not to let what others think get to be but there is so much that i could take. Don't get me wrong I love the way i look but there is always that fat chubby girl who couldn't fit in regular size clothes. That had to get her clothes at a special shop that made her look even bigger than she was.

It felt like the towel wasn't  enough. The fabric was starting to be come itchy making me scratch my arm. I desperately looked around the room for something to cover up with but I didn't see anything.  I felt my throat start to close as I scratched at it. I needed too cover up. I started to breathing heavy as I frantically scanned the room. I snatched the covers off of the bed trying to wrap it around my naked body but i could get it all the way off of the bed. Through blurry vision I could see the rush up to me but I backed away from them.

"Beloved breathe for me."
"What's wrong?"
"Alexia please calm down"

They tried talking to me but I couldn't calm down for some reason. Since I came here I have been having panic attacks that I haven't had in a long time. It  seems like I can't take control of my body and it was freaking me out. Eerni pried my hands from my neck and held them against his chest.  Eesni grabbed my face making me look at him. I could see the panic in there eyes but there was nothing I could do to tell what's wrong. Eetri rubbed my back saying soothing words.

I tried to catch my breath but I couldn't for the life of me to get it. That's when Eesni kissed me making a shock wave pas through me. It caused me to gasp at how powerful it was. It was something I had never felt before. I melted into the kissed as I sagged against his chest. A warmth feeling spread over me as i felt all of their hands on me. I pulled back from them kiss as I caught my breath.

Eerni gently grabbed my face. "Are you alright?" He asked with worry on his face.

"Yes I'm fine" I said pulling my face forms his hands. I all of a sudden felt overwhelm from their touch but also crave them as well.

"You scared us." Eetri said softly still rubbing my back in circular motions.

"Sorry that doesn't usually happen. I don't know what came over me but I will make sure it doesn't happen again" I said. My voice shaky from embarrassment.

I couldn't believe that I had a full on panic attack from something as simple as clothes. I will never be able to forget this moment. Not only that but the king had to kiss me to stop it. Could it not get anymore embarrassing than that?

"Can you guys please leave?" I quietly asked not being able to meet their eyes.

They slowly backed away from me as I still didn't make eye contact with them. I heard the door gently close behind them making me look at it. I hit my head in shame before i let my head fall back against the bed. I have made a complete fool of myself and i still have to face them. Maybe I could dodge them for the time being ? But I knew with them being so persistent. I knew it was going to be hard.

*********************

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.  I haven't proofread anything so please  ignore the mistakes. Let me know what you think about this chapter.

Ishgna is their god. If you didn't remember them going to the Ishgna tree to find their Halas.