Eetri

Our mate let out a blood curling scream making everyone in the room cringe and me instantly worry. We rushed her to through the halls to the medical bay, bursting open the doors. The doctor had dropped his tools and rushed over to us and started to exam our mate. Alexia twist and turned in pain making it hard for him to look over her.

"My king can you guys please hold her down so I can read her vitals" the doctor asked as he struggled to hold her down.

She struggled against us as the doctor examined her body trying to find the cause of her pain. She tugged and wailed as he looked over her. Alexia was folded In the air like she didn't want anything touching her skin. I  put my arms around her waist to pull her back onto the table to make it easier for the monitor to read her vitals. When she suddenly slammed down onto the table going completely quiet and still. We had jumped back in shock from her sudden movements.

"What is happening to her" Eesni yelled frantic.

"I don't know my lord. All of her vitals are normal and I can't seems to find what is causing her reactions." The doctor nervously stammered look at us with worry.

Eesni instantly becomes mad as he stalks over to the doctor, grabbing him by his collar and says "If she doesn't wake up  I will personally sees that you have the most painful death there is while your family watches.How does doctor not know what is wrong with our mate?!". He throws the doctor into the wall causing him to crash down onto the ground with his medical equipment tumbling down on top of him.

"Eesni calm down" Eerni say rubbing his back but Eesni threw his hand off of him.

Eesni's grige was trying to claws its way to the surface as he tries to fight it off. I went over to him, wrapping my hands around him as he buried his head into my neck taking ragged breathes. Eerni came over and embraces us in a hug as we tried to calm our king down. The doctor scrambles out of the room, slamming the door behind him leaving us along with our stela.

"I need you" Our kings grounds out  as he still struggles with keeping his gripe at bay.

I drop down to my knees working to loosen his pants as he forcefully grabs Eerni as kisses him. I instantly handed seeing them hungrily kiss each other. I loved seeing my mates bringing pleasure to each other but I loved it even more when we all was together. I pull his pants down making his massive cock spring free slapping against his stomach as creamy porcelain pre-cum oozed out the tip. I lick his tip making his jut his hip forward. The taste of his sweet and tangy come made me moan and my mouth instantly water. I took his cock into my mouth as Eerni swallowed his moans. He racked his hand through my hair grabbing a fist full pushing my head further down his cock making it caress the back of my throat.

I moaned at the force of him fucking my mouth with such ferociously that I had to hold on to his thighs to keep upright. He ripped me off his cock as I gasped for air which was cut short by him slamming his lips onto mine. I moan into his mouth as Eerni reached into my pants wrapping his fingers around my cock as he moves up and down. My eyes roll back as I tremble. I feel my release coming forth. "Please" I beg breathlessly as Eerni slows down the pace. I desperately needed to come. I could feel my climax on the edge and it was torture. "No, you know the rules" Eesni said looking into my eyes. I knew the rules which I loved and hated them. I shook intensely against him from the pleasure Eerni was giving me. I wanted to no I needed to come but the rule was when it was the three of us we only came together.

He brought his fingers up and I instantly opened my mouth. He watched me as I sucked on his fingers coating them in saliva with dangerous glint in his eyes. It made me excited for what was about to happen next. He pulled his fingers free as they found my entrance. My stomach tighten and my legs quivered as he quickly pushed two fingers inside of me. I mewled at their assault on my body. I pushed my butt back to meet his thrust as Eerni tugged on my cock in the opposite direction. I whimper as I grind my ass further on his fingers making them go deeper. They both stopped their assault on my body causing me to protest.

I watched as they shed the rest of their clothes before closing in on me. The heat radiating of their body enveloped me as their hands roamed my body. I felt Eesni take me from behind without want as I moaned from the intrusion of his big cock stretching my entrance. He bent me over so that I'm at the same level as Eerni's cock. I take him into my mouth as he growled pushing his cock down my throat making my eyes water. Eerni was an inch or two longer than Eesni. While Eesni's had length to his cock had a curve and a thicker than Eerni's. They worked by body with a beautiful rhythm As Eesni pulled out, Eerni was pushing inside my mouth. I knew that they were starting to get close because they turned more savage.

Eesni gripped my hips tightly as he slammed his cock into me deeper and harder making me cry out in pain and pleasure. Eerni placed two hands on either side of my head and he drilled into my mouth cutting off the little air supply I had. I rutted me into oblivion I didn't know where they started and I ended all I knew is that I loved every minute of it. They rutted me a couple minutes more before they stilled as they come. Feeling them fill me up make me come so hard that my legs gave out but I couldn't hit the floor due to them still holding me. I choked slightly on Eerni's come as I tried to swallow making some of his come spill out the side of my mouth. I felt them shuddered as their climax course through their bodies rendering them immobile. Gaining their bearings back they slowly pull out of me. Eesni come oozed out of my entrance as stood there with shaky legs. I never get tired of the feeling of them taking over my body and rendering me useless. My legs gave out as Eerni shot out and caught me before I could hit the floor.

He scooped me up and placed me on chair as Eesni got a rag from the sink and cleaned off before me came over and cleaned off the remnants of his come. Eerni placed my shirt over my head and Eesni helped put my pants on. They knew that I was too spent to do anything as I was already drifting off to sleep. Before I could fall into a deep sleep I looked over at our stela who was still sound asleep. I hoped that she would wake up soon because I don't know if we will be able to stop Eesni from reading havoc if she doesn't.

*********

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Let me know what you think.

P.S. always have a folding chair in your trunk  in case you need to use it. But I'm serious y'all stay safe out there people are crazy now a days.