Chapter 47 - Todo Kirin!

Start from the beginning

It's a resonance between swordsmen, not the kind of 'swordsman' who holds a sword and practices swordsmanship for a few years. It's a unique sensation shared among true genius swordsmen who tread the path of the 'sword.'

Moreover, this time is different from the encounter with Ernest. Compared to Ernest, who was skilled in team battle and restricted by the Orga Lux 'Lei-Glems,' the swordsman he met this time seemed to have walked even further on the path of 'swordsmanship.'

Following his instincts, Luke looked over, and it was evident that the other person also sensed something similar. For a moment, their eyes met.

It was a young girl with long, light purple hair, seemingly of the age of just entering junior high school. Upon seeing Luke, she appeared particularly surprised.

Luke was currently in disguise. Considering his high level of exposure as a well-known figure, there was no way he could move around in the city without some disguise.

The girl with long lavender hair stood there, hesitated for a moment, seemed to be confirming something, and then trotted to Luke's side with an expression of surprise.

"Um, you are Ashburn-senpai, right? My name is Todo Kirin. Your match this morning was really exciting."

Todo Kirin trotted up to Luke's side and spoke to him in an excited tone.

"Well, Todo Kirin, right? How did you recognize me?"

Of course Luke knew the girl in front of him. Todo-ryuu was considered a prestigious name in the world of swordsmanship.

"Ah! I'm terribly sorry! I didn't mean to disturb you, senior!"

Todo Kirin apologized upon hearing Luke's question, suddenly realizing that she had impulsively come over and exposed the other's disguise.

"I-I identified senior's identity through the sword aura emitted from senior. I also attended the morning match as the audience."

Todo Kirin was a bit nervous, wondering if she had done something wrong.

This was her first time meeting a swordsmanship senior from the same 'young generation,' and the fact that the person was entering the finals of 'Lindwurm' and even had the potential to win made the situation somewhat overwhelming for her.

For Todo Kirin, who desperately hopes to win a championship at the 'Festa' and then realize her wish, the current Luke is the future she hopes for most.

Use the sword in her hand and the swordsmanship she has learned to overcome obstacles in the 'Festa', defeat all the powerful opponents and win, and then rescue her father.

Everything Luke is doing at this year's Lindwurm Festa, in Todo Kirin's eyes, seems to be a reflection of her future.

Even though she came to Asterisk City for this purpose, even though she knew that the champion of the 'Festa' could have a wish granted, even though her uncle told her that as long as she obeyed his order, she could successfully rescue her father.

But to be honest, she didn't have much confidence in her heart.

The whole world knows that there are a large number of Genestellars gathered in Asterisk City, among which there are countless geniuses and even 'monsters' who stand on top of the world.

She didn't know how far she could go with her swordsmanship, and what level she needed to reach to be qualified to win the championship in the 'Festa'.

That's why she could only obey her uncle's arrangements honestly, even if this uncle was not friendly to her, just because he told her that her father could be rescued by obeying his orders.

But it's different now.

Luke showed her, telling her how far she had to achieve with swordsmanship to be qualified to win championship at the 'Festa'.

Therefore, when she recognized Luke, she would run over impulsively, because the current Luke was exactly the future Todo Kirin envisioned.

Looking at the nervous girl in front of him, Luke couldn't help but feel a bit emotional. Who would have thought that this girl who would be nervous when talking to others would actually have unparalleled swordsmanship aptitude.

Thinking of Todo Kirin's not-so-smooth life, Luke suddenly had the idea of helping her.

This exceptional talent, the pure and clear path of the sword, should not be hindered by various trivial matters.

Incidentally, if he wins the championship in this year's 'Lindwurm,' the wish granted as a reward is yet to be decided on how to use.

Using it to assist Todo Kirin would be quite appropriate since he has no use for it.

---

More Chapters (More than 25 Chapters in Advance):
patréon.com/tom22
Replace "é" with "e" on your web browser.
(Please vote for more chapters! If this fanfic gets more than 200 powerstones, then I will upload bonus chapters! Also, don't forget to leave a review.)