11: CG! Eddie and Frank + L! GN! Reader

Category: Defending

Words including this: 2500

Info needed for this chapter:

GN! = Gender Neutral

Warning(s): uncomfortable situation, random creepy and mean person :(

Eddie and Frank are the gay dads of the neighborhood lol- Eddie's the soft and caring dad who will immediately beat up anyone who hurts whoever the little is. He also is pretty energetic when he needs or wants to be.
Frank is the strict but secretly caring and gentle dad who is calmer than Eddie. He will read to the little and help calm them down when upset, overwhelmed, or hyper to the point that the little might hurt themself. Anyone who stupidly hurts the little will get a lot of complaints to the authority-like-people (Samuel Smith, Home, and Howdy Pillar, mostly), a few tomatoes to the eyes, and some creepy staring (As Frank occasionally spaces out with a blank, eerie, and somewhat smiling stare while he's looking at someone).

Reader, who will be referred to as Y/N (Your Name), is aro/ace and gender neutral, so there will never be a ship involving them, and they'll only have the pronouns of they/them.
Likes: Oversized clothes, music, art, red apples, Home, nature, cookies, and Angel-milk.
Dislikes: Loudness, romance, sexual activity, being judged, crowds, and people being mean to them and their friends.
Personality when regressed: Cuddly, mostly nonverbal, clingy, giggly, innocent, mischievous when faced with rules, whiny and emotional when punished over breaking a rule, overall really sensitive and has lots of mood swings.
Height: 3'11

-

You walked around the neighborhood, picking up flowers. You were half-in Little space, but weren't showing it too much or letting yourself go fully into the state since you were in public.

As you picked up a small dandelion and prepared to make a wish and blow, you heard someone from close behind whistle at you. You turned around to see an unfamiliar neighbor staring at you with a smirk. To be honest, you didn't really know how to respond to the whistle or what it entirely meant, so you just waved with a friendly smile before before turning back to your flower.

They neighbor then walked up to you. You knew they were a lot taller than you as you could feel them staring down at you, but you assumed it was just the dandelion they were looking at. As you assumed that, you turned to them and showed them the dandelion. You smiled and tried handing it to them.

"You wanna make a wish with the dandelion? Is that why you were staring at it?" you asked curiously. The unknown neighbor stared at you for a moment, then at the dandelion, then back at you with an unreadable expression.

"Neighbor? Are you okay?" you asked worriedly. The neighbor rolled their eyes and took the dandelion. You smiled and turned away before crouching down to pick up another dandelion. It took a moment for you to find one, but you found one and gently plucked it from the soft ground. You giggled quietly as you held the dandelion.

You heard the neighbor mutter something that you couldn't hear, so you turned around and looked up at them as you stood up. The neighbor noticed you and made a disappointed expression.

"Neighbor? What's wrong? You seem sad... Can I help? Do you want more dandelions? I can find you some more dandelions!" you kept suggested amazing ideas. The puppet rolled their eyes and looked at you while making eye contact for a moment.