9: Snow day!

It's snowing right now where I am, so here's a little chapter about the neighbors having a snow day!
(It's not snowing when I'm publishing this, but still.)

Category: Extra + Playful

Words including this: 1521

Info needed for this chapter:

(Littles: Wally, Julie, Eddie, Samuel)
(Caregivers: Home + Barnaby, Sally, Frank, Poppy)
Howdy will also be in this chapter, he just isn't really a Little or a caregiver here.
Frank age regresses on occasion, but not often. He only does it when Eddie's available.

-Extra info thingy-

The Littles are every neighbor that age regresses and aren't caregivers at all. The caregivers are every neighbor that is a caregiver and not a Little at all.

General list of who's a Little, who's a caregiver, and who's both:
Littles: Wally
Littles and Caregivers: Julie, Eddie, Frank, Samuel, You
Caregivers: Sally, Howdy, Barnaby, Poppy, Home
(This can be altered vial request. For example, if someone requested Little Howdy and Caregiver Reader, then I'd make the chapter. It just wouldn't be canon to my AU.)

I just wanted to make it clear that the caregivers and Littles in this chapter aren't showing exactly who's little and who's not.

-Alright, here's your story-

All of the neighbors were outside, watching the beautiful snow. They were all bundled up in their snow suits to match the occasion. Barnaby was holding Wally close to him as Home kept an eye on the two, Poppy was keeping a close eye on Samuel (who was already age regressing) to make sure he was safe, Sally was helping Julie make a snowman of Home, and Frank was reassuring Eddie that there weren't any bugs out since it was too cold.

Wally was snuggled up in Barnaby's arms as Barnaby held him protectively, keeping him warm. Home was watching the two very closely to make sure they were safe. Wally felt himself slowly become little as he felt safe in Barnaby's arms. He smiled and snuggled further, making Barnaby chuckled quietly and place a gentle kiss on Wally's forehead (You can interpret that however you want to, but this is supposed to be in a big brother-little brother way.). Wally giggled as Howdy walked over to them.

"Hey, Wallz, hey Barn'!" Howdy greeted happily.

"Heya, Howdy!" Barnaby greeted as Wally looked at Howdy and waved slightly.

"Whatcha two doing over here?" Howdy asked with a friendly smile.

"Oh, I'm just keeping my little buddy warm!" Barnaby replied as he rubbed the back of Wally's head.

Howdy chuckled, "Well okay. I'll be over with the others," he said before walking off.

Wally smiled and let out a purr-like sound as he felt all warm and snuggly in his best friend's arms.

Meanwhile, Howdy had decided to go see what Poppy and Samuel were up to.

"Howdy-do, Miss Partridge and Mr. Smith!" Howdy greeted as Samuel rolled around in the snow playfully.

"Oh, goodness, hello Howdy!" Poppy replied cheerfully as she then turned half of her attention to Samuel.

Samuel got a bit of snow on his nose and sneezed before giggling. He then went back to rolling around. Howdy and Poppy both chuckled a bit at this.

"Is he regressing, Poppy?" Howdy whispered quietly.

"Mhm, I'm keeping a close eye on him to make sure he's doing okay," Poppy whispered back.