4: CG! Sally + L! Julie

Category: playful

Words including this: 712

Info needed for this chapter:

Julie likes to age regress when she feels like a kid, wants to feel like a kid again, or if she's stressed.

Sally's house has a theater area, extra bathroom, and storage room downstairs, and her actual house/living-quarters upstairs.

The following neighbors have a separate room for any neighbors who age regress and/or for themself: Samuel Smith, Wally Darling, Sally Starlet, Eddie Dear, and Poppy Partridge.

-

   Julie was sitting inside of Sally's house, watching her perform what she has so far of her brand new play: Sally's Short Stars. It was a play about Sally, Julie, and Wally all being a trio who go on a playful adventure together.

Julie has always enjoyed watching Sally's plays and thinks she is very talented, as Sally obviously is.

   Julie watched Sally's play with childish excitement and stars in her eyes as she watched her star-friend. Sally had said this was only a ruff draft of what the play was going to be, yet it already seemed so well put together and astonishing!

   Soon enough, Sally has finished her play. She took a bow, signaling that she was finished. Julie clapped with that same childish excitement as she got up from her seat and cheered happily.

   "Why, thank you, dearest Juliet. Would you like a spot in the play as, well, the character that's you?" Sally asked sweetly. She gracefully jumped off of the stage and walked up to Julie, who nodded excitedly.

   "Mhm! Mhm! Yeah! I wanna be in the play! I wanna be in the play! Can I be in the play? Please, please, Sally?"Julie asked in a more childish tone than usual.

   "Of course, darling, that's why I asked! Now, May I ask why you seem to be more childish than usual?" Sally asked with a raised eyebrow.

   "Oh, uh... I wanna feel like a kid!" Julie happily said.

   "Ah, okay. You're age regressing, then?" Sally asked with a softer tone.

   "Yeah! Yeah! Is that okay, Sally?" Julie happily asked.

   "Of course, dear," replied Sally as she looked back to the stage, "Would you like me to help clean up the stage?"

   "Mhm!" Julie happily exclaimed before running up to the stage and picking up the props. Sally followed after her, smiling.

It didn't take the pair very long to finish cleaning, as there weren't too many props to clean up.

The stage soon looked clean again, so they went upstairs to Sally's living quarters.

"So, would you like me to call anyone of the neighbors who you consider to be your caregivers, go to that regression room I have, or anything else?" Sally asked as she turned to Julie.

"Just the agere room!" Julie excitedly said as she ran up to Sally and hugged her, giggling happily.

"Alrighty then, let's go," replied Sally before leading Julie to the age regression room.

   The room was full of stuffed animals, anything 0-7 year olds would like, need, or play with, blankets, oversized clothes, etc.

   Julie smiled excitedly before running into the room and tackling a giant dog-stuffy on the comfy bed.

   "MR. CUDDLES!" Julie exclaimed as she happily hugged the large dog. Sally chuckled and grabbed a pack of crackers from a nearby box on a shelf and handed it to Julie.

   "Here you are, little star. I do believe these are your favorite type of crackers," Sally said sweetly as she patted Julie's head.

   "Mhm! Thanks, Sal'!" Julie happily said as she smiled gratefully.

   "No problem, dear. Would you like anything else?" asked Sally.

   "Hm... no thank you!" Julie happily said before going back to hugging the dog stuffy.

   "Alrighty then. I'll be in the corner reviewing one of my scripts. Let me know if you need anything," Sally explained before going to the corner closest to the door, pulling a script out of her pocket to review.

   "Okay!" Julie happily replied.

   The two spent the rest of the day in Sally's house, usually inside of the age regression room, going on little in-house adventures, like hide-and-seek and scavenger hunts. Julie felt very safe near Sally. It felt like such a nice place to stay, especially with that special little room.