10: CG! Eddie and Julie + L! Frank

Category: Un-stressing

Words including this: 1317

Info needed for this chapter:

Frank doesn't age regress often and only age regresses around a few people, including Eddie, Julie, Poppy, and Samuel. He regresses only when he needs to become less stressed.

Slight Eddie x Frank in the beginning :D

-

"Fraaaaaaank! Oh, Frank! Would you like to play a game with me?" Julie happily asked as she skipped over to Frank.

Frank seemed heavily annoyed as Barnaby stood behind him, ranting and irritating him.

"Oh, heya Barnaby!" Julie happily said.

"Pfft- Oh, hey Jules!" Barnaby replied, holding back his laughter from Frank's annoyance.

"Go away, Barnaby. Please. I'm trying to tend to my flowers," Frank explained irritably.

"Heh, not a daisy goes by where you don't get impatient!" Barnaby replied.

"You've already said that joke before, and it wasn't funny the first time or now," Frank replied dryly.

"Eh, that's what you think. You can't even recognize a good joke. Y'know, you're basically a rose bush without the flowers. Just the thorns," Barnaby said, "I mean, your attitude sure matches all those thorns!"

"Hey! Barnaby, stop! You're being mean to Frank, and he wants you to stop! So stop!" Julie defended Frank.

"Y'know, you don't need to defend him. He can take care of himself. Plus, it's not like I'm tryin' to hurt him," Barnaby replied blankly.

"But you're purposely trying to get on his nerves! He told you to stop, so you should stop! You're just being really, really mean! Nobody wants to talk to a big meanie!" Julie replied firmly.

Barnaby thought for a moment before sighing, "Okay. I'll leave him alone. Sorry Frank. See ya later," he said as he walked off, though he was still laughing under his breath.
(Should I add a small extra scene of Wally getting mad at Barnaby for being mean? Because I'm thinking about it lol)

"Thanks, Julie. Anyways, what did you want again?" Frank asked as he watered a rose.

"Well, I was wanting to ask if you wanted to play a game with me, but I understand if you don't want to," Julie explained as she sat down next to Frank.

"Thanks Julie. I'm not in the mood for a game right now. All I want is a break, to unwind," Frank explained truthfully.

"Hmm... Let's go inside! We need to talk to Eddie!" Julie happily said as she pulled Frank to his feet. She took his hand and pulled him inside. Frank couldn't comprehend what was happening or react fast enough as he was pulled along.

"Eddieeeeeeee!" Julie happily greeted as she walked in.

"Hm? Oh, hey Julie! Hey Frankie! What's up?" Eddie asked as Julie ran over to him.

"Well, Frank said he needed to relax and unwind for a bit! He wants a break, so I was thinking that we should give it to him!" Julie happily suggested. Frank took a moment before realizing what she was implying.

"Hm... okay, what type o' break?" Eddie asked, not getting the hint.

"Frank, do you wanna regress?" Julie asked, which also answered Eddie's question.

"Well... as long as you two don't mind, then yes. Becoming little for a bit sounds quite nice right now," Frank replied calmly after a moment of thought. He had already regressed around the two quite a bit previously, so he was completely okay with it by now. He never felt embarrassed or judged by them.

"Well, of course ya can regress. However, I kind of forgot what ya were like when regressin' since it doesn't happen all that often," Eddie mentioned as he walked up to Frank, put his arms around his waist, and hugged him with his head on his shoulder.

"Hm," Frank hummed as he leaned his head onto Eddie's, "I tend to be nonverbal, age 2-4, and clingy and cuddly towards you while introverted towards everyone else but Julie, unless someone else was already my caregiver before I started regressing. I like music, reading children's books, and others reading me bedtime stories. I like pacifiers, don't need diapers, and oversized clothes are as good as required. I like humming, watching videos about butterflies and their lifespan, and observing bugs," Frank explained with a few pauses to think.

"Ah, okay. I'll give ya all the snuggles ya need!" Eddie happily said, "Promise!"

"Thanks, Dear," Frank mumbled as he wrapped his arm around Eddie. Julie smiled at them and discretely took a picture.

"Julie..." Frank started as he stared at Julie, who froze.

"Uh... Yes?" She asked, playing it cool.

"Send that photo to me later," Frank replied with a calm and content smile.

"Okayyyy Frankie!" Julie happily said.

"I told you not to call me that," Frank pointed out, frowning slightly, though it wasn't actually much of a serious frown.

"Okay, Frankiiiiieeeeeeeeee!~" Julie teased happily. Frank smiled and chuckled quietly.

"Is there anything we should get before ya go regress?" Eddie asked, pulling the two out of their mini-conversation.

"Hm... I do believe we already have enough supplies. As long as we have enough fruit for a fruit salad or something similar to that, some craft supplies that me and you, Eddie, could do together, and a large stuffed bear, then we should be fine. I know we already own everything else I usually enjoy having near when regressed," Frank explained.

"Yep! We have all of that!" Julie happily replied since she knew Eddie likely wouldn't be able to remember if they had all of that.

"Great! Uhm... So, do I just start regressing or...?" Frank asked. It had been a little while since he'd regressed, so he forgot how he usually did it.

"Get comfortable with your little gear and let yourself regress. That's what both me and Eddie do!" Julie happily explained as Eddie smiled and nodded.

"Oh, okay. I'll go change and get my little-gear. I'll let you know when I'm done," Frank explained before walking off to him and Eddie's room. Julie and Eddie nodded and waited.

A few minutes later, Frank ran out of the room. He then preceded to jump into Eddie's arms, who immediately caught him.

"Already regressin'?" Eddie asked as he held Frank lovingly. Frank nodded and smiled sweetly. He was wearing a rainbow oversized hoodie, which belonged to Eddie. He had a yellow butterfly pin in his hair and gray oversized pants on.

Julie smiled and ran over to the two, hugging Frank and Eddie tightly, "So! Pacifier, cuddles, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, and that calming music playlist. That's what we need. How little are you right now, Frankie?" Julie asked. Frank held up 3 fingers after a moment of thought.

"Okay, kiddo! Wanna go get a pacifier, some fruit, some music going, a book about bugs, and then cuddle?" Julie asked. Frank nodded happily.

"Okay! Eddie, you two go cuddle in your room. I'll get everything. The pacifier is in the drawer that had all of your usual supplies. You know what playlist to turn on," Julie explained. Eddie nodded, shifted Frank's position so he could be more comfortable, and made his way over to their room.

Eddie set Frank on the bed, turned on a calming age regression playlist, handed Frank his pacifier, and cuddled up with him on the bed, Frank holding a blue and yellow butterfly plush close.

"I'm here! Here is everything!" Julie happily said as she handed Frank some fruit and The Very Hungry Caterpillar.

"Want cuddles from both me and Eddie?" Julie asked. Frank smiled and nodded, snuggling into Eddie's side as he munched on some fruit. Julie smiled and hopped onto the bed, snuggling up next to Frank. She began reading the book, immediately making Frank smile and stim, mainly because it was his favorite children's book.

Soon enough, everyone was sound asleep, cuddling while music played in the background.
Frank even forgot about how mean Barnaby was previously!