5: CG! Home + L! Wally and Samuel

Category: Comfort

Words including this: 1137

Info:
Toe-beans: the paw-pads that animals like cats and dogs have on their feet.

Home is a good entity, he's protective of Wally and any neighbors that are good friends with Wally, when he's in control.

"Door knob creaking"= • (Morse code)
"Bang"= - (Morse code)

-

Wally and Samuel were hanging out together inside of Home. They have had a very bad day and were discussing what to do to cheer them up.

"I dunno... what should we do, Wally...?" Samuel asked sadly as he hugged a nearby plushie.

"...Maybe... we could, color...? Or play... a game...?" Wally suggested after a moment of
Silence.

"Hm... a game sounds fun..." Samuel muttered quietly, "What about hide & seek, a scavenger hunt, duck duck goose with the neighbors, or something else?"

"Uh, maybe... Play pretend... with the plushies...?" Wally suggested. Samuel's face lit up.

"Yah! Yah! Stuffies! We can play 'house'!" Samuel happily said, "I call being the dad and the cat!"

"Okay. I'll be... hm... the son... ...and the other cat," Wally replied as he grabbed one of the cat plushies. It was black and white with rainbow toe-beans. Samuel grabbed a smaller cat that was white with rainbow toe-beans.

Home calmly observed as the two little ones played with their stuffed animals, childish wonder in their expressions. Home felt happy to see them feeling better after their bad day. He remembered how stressed they seemed when they came in to get some things earlier, and now here they were. Happy, playing with some stuffed animals while they pretended they were a happy little family. It was such a sweet sight to Home.

"I got... student of the month in my class, dad... What do you think?" Wally asked calmly as he pretended to be Samuel's son.

"Oh, son, that's so wonderful! I remember getting many of those when I was your age! I'm glad you're following in my footsteps!" Samuel said, mimicking a deep, stereotypical father-like tone of voice.

Samuel meowed as he picked up the cat stuffy and made it walk towards Wally.

"Son, I think the family cat wants you to pet it!" Samuel happily said with the same tone as before.

Wally petted the cat automatically, "he's very soft..." Wally muttered contently.

Home simply kept observing, somewhat admiring their current childish personality and behavior. It genuinely seemed so innocent and sweet.

"Now, what do you say we go get ice cream to celebrate, son?" Samuel asked with a smile.

"Of course," Wally replied before freezing.

"Yes, we are actually going to go get some ice cream. Unless you don't want any," Samuel added as he carefully patted Wally's shoulder.

Wally smiled gratefully, "Okay. Ice cream sounds nice..." he said as he set down his stuffed cat, Samuel doing the same.

"Okay, let's go to Howdy's!" Samuel happily said, "You can continue age regressing, I'll keep ya safe!"

"Okay..." Wally mumbled as he grabbed Samuel's hand. The two exited Home.

Home watched calmly as the two went away. He was mildly disappointed to be alone and unable to actually take care of them.

"At least Samuel will care for Wally while they're out... I still feel like I should be the one protecting them right now, but it's okay..." Home thought to themself.

Home relaxed and waiting for Wally and Samuel to come back.

A couple minutes later, Home spotted Wally running out of the store.

Home made sounds to communicate with Wally, "(door knob creaking, bang, bang. Door knob creaking, bang. Door knob creaking, bang, door knob creaking, door knob creaking. Door knob creaking, bang, door knob creaking, door knob creaking. Bang, door knob creaking, bang, bang? Bang, door knob creaking, bang, bang. Bang, bang, bang. Door knob creaking, door knob creaking, bang. Bang, bang, bang. Bang, door knob creaking, bang. Door knob creaking, bang. Bang, door knob creaking, bang, bang?)" Home asked worriedly as they opened their door for Wally.
(Translation: "Wally? You okay?")

"I'm... fine, Home... I just got... a little, embarrassed, to be the way I was, I guess..." Wally said tiredly as he walked inside. He automatically sat on his main chair and stared at the wall, feeling embarrassed and out of place.

"(Door knob creaking, door knob creaking. Bang. ' door knob creaking, door knob creaking, door knob creaking. Bang, bang, bang. Bang, door knob creaking, bang. Door knob creaking, bang. Bang, door knob creaking, bang, bang. Door knob creaking, door knob creaking. ' Bang, bang. Door knob creaking, door knob creaking, door knob creaking, door knob creaking. Door knob creaking. Door knob creaking, bang, door knob creaking. Door knob creaking.)" Home made his usual sounds, trying to be reassuring.
(Translation: "It's okay. I'm here.")

"Thanks Home..." Wally muttered with his small smile, feeling a little better, "And before you ask, no, no one judged me, I just got... really nervous, and I felt like... everyone was staring at me, and silently judging me. I told Samuel that I was... going back Home, and he could keep shopping, so he'll... he'll be back soon," he explained calmly as he felt his nervousness melt away.

"(Bang, door knob creaking. Bang, bang, bang. Bang. Door knob creaking, door knob creaking, bang, door knob creaking. Door knob creaking, door knob creaking. Bang. Bang. Door knob creaking, bang, door knob creaking, door knob creaking. Door knob creaking?)" Home asked.
(Translation: "Not little?")

"No, I'm not anymore," Wally replied. Home made a small creak as a way to acknowledge Wally's response.

A minute later, Samuel walked back in.

"Alright, I got the ice cream. I also got some fidget toys and new little supplies. You okay, Wally?" Samuel asked as he handed Wally a couple fidget toys and a new stuffy.

"Yeah... I'm okay, Samuel. Home helped me," Wally replied reassuringly.

"Oh, well that was very sweet. Anyways, I'll put the ice cream in the freezer so we can save it for next time we age regress together. Is that okay?" Samuel asked calmly. Wally nodded and got up to organize the new supplies. He exited to his room with the fidget toys and various other objects.

Samuel set the ice cream in the freezer before walking back into Home's view, "Thank you for helping him feel better, Home. We both appreciate it," Samuel said kindly. Home used its eye lids to imitate nodding.

Samuel walked up to Home and stroked his wall a bit around his eye, receiving a slight purring noise from Home that isn't heard very often. Samuel let out a little chuckle after hearing this before letting go and walking off to find Wally. Home watched as he walked away, internally smiling at the sweet neighbors.

"Those two are such nice friends," Home sweetly thought to themself before letting itself space out and relax.

Welcome Home age regression sfw :) [Requests Open]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें