PTERA!

TRICERA!

TYRANNO!

PUTOTYRANNOSAURUS~

TAKA!

KUJAKU!

CONDOR!

TAJADOR~ ETERNITY~

"I'll go with you."

Masamune turns around and was met by OOO in his Tajodor Eternity form along with another OOO in his Putotyra form.

"Gatakariba I assumed. Then let's do this."

"Yes my lord!"

Masamune raised his hand up as OOO Tajador Eternity and Putotyra open their wings and flies while the former grabs Masamune hand and flies with him.

"Hang in there Himeko!"

With Himeko

Himeko was holding Fu Hua off. She didn't want to fight her but she has to. Himeko swung her blade at Fu Hua but she jumped away and moved at fast speed and punched her in the chest.

"Gah! Fu Hua... why betray us? The Overseer isn't as good as you think he is." Himeko tried to reason with her.

"Otto is only trying to stop her from becoming a Herrscher. You and I know that real Kiana is no longer here..." Fu Hua somberly said.

"Doesn't matter I'll protect my girls till I die!"

Fu Hua sigh before bringing her hand and preparing to finish the fight but suddenly a fireball hit her sending her away from Himeko.

Himeko looks up and saw Masamune landing on the ground with both OOO. Masamune turns to look at Himeko before helping her get up.

"You good?"

"Could've been worse."

Masamune heals Himeko wound before letting her go and stared at Fu Hua. She was getting up from the ground as suddenly both Rita and Durandal landed in front of her.

"We meet again Durandal and Rita." Masamune greeted as he stood besides OOO.

"Himeko go ahead and find Tesla! I'll deal with them!"

"Roger that Captain!"

Himeko ran away leaving Masamune and both OOO to deal with Schicksal strongest Valkyrie according to Otto.

"Last time we met it didn't go well for you. Durandal with her wounds and Rita by erasing her memories of me." Masamune said causing them to tense up.

"So that's why I have no recollection of you anywhere... you certainly are a king Masamune-sama." Rita said brandishing her scythe.

"Things will be different this time! I will not lose like last time." Durandal declared as she brought out her lance.

"It will be different this time... you're not fighting me but him."

"RAGH!"

Durandal widened her eyes before Putotyra flies towards her and drags her somewhere else.

"And Fu Hua I'll let you have your rematch."

Tajodor Eternity took his fighting stance before moving the fight elsewhere leaving Masamune alone with Rita.

"Last time you were sent to get me it didn't end up well."

"Indeed. But from what Otto-sama told me your nothing without your armor."