Epilogue : Who is the devil ?

----

----

"Mr. Backer, can you please check this sheet of paper ?" Galen look up at his female co-worker who put down a bunch of white papers on his wooden dark chair.

"Umm.. is this-".

"Oh ! yes, this is the final exam's paper sheet to give marks to the students. Hope you don't overwork yourself professor". Galen nod his head.

"Thank you for the clarification. You may leave Mrs. Gomez". The female lady nod her head at her co-worker despite the same age and level of work. Galen is always superior than others, he always has the upper hand after all not only he is the history professor of brillance glow university but also the fiance of current executive director Dareer Martin.

Galen stare at the fading figure of the lady as she closed the door revealing Dareer who was hiding behind it, waiting for the right time to come out. Galen clench his jaw, absolutely hating the power this man has over him. His memory can still vividly reminisce the unwanted memories they shared with one another. Yes, after that day the case was happily closed by the cops proudly bragging how they caught the serial killer within short span of time never fails to get chuckle out of Galen because in the end they were the real clowns. So easily grown professional men fooled by a teenager who hadn't even arrived at the age 20. That's the power Dareer carries.

That makes Galen both fear him but trust him because as much as the other man have power over him so does he. He discovered it when he freshly graduated searching for a high position rank to settle in that's when Dareer gave him the position of history professor without even seeing his qualification-not that it was bad rather it was quite good but it wasn't enough to get a job inside Brilliance glow university after all even the janitors are chosen carefully with clean background without any criminal records and mental illness just in case for the safety of people.

Now at the age of twenty five, Galen has almost everything he dreamed of, everything he worked hard for. A high ranking job, more than enough salary, his parents proud looks yet one precious thing was missing. The most critical part of life and it is freedom. Dareer gave him everything he desired, from high ranking jobs to expensive gifts to anything possible brought from money was lay bare in front of Galen. One order and he will give it anything expect freedom. This is the only wish he never agreed and doesn't felt a ounce of gulit for that because in his vision once he confessed.

"My sweet devil, you can have my everything and in return give me you. If not, I will snatch it". Every single word were facts he confessed, his reality. It was a serious vow he took and no hesitation will be displayed if he doesn't get what he wants. Is it suffocating ? very much. Is it hateful ? absolutely however there is one loophole or more like one grave advantage that makes Galen not need to worry about the safety of his own. What is it ? the power he has over him.

As much as Dareer crave domination, Galen does also have the power to have him dance in his palm. The real reason why the murders never occur at all because the venting machine is Dareer, whenever he feel like the earth is breaking over him due to the anger blinding him. the thirst to see blood was full filled by the man. The same man who has key to his freedom yet Galen doesn't need it anymore. Why ? how could he ? when he has a man who crave to the point of becoming his venting machine, a man who loves him, a man, he will give anything to him like a king would to his queen.

Galen saw the man smoothly walked behind him and twist the chair to face him closely, very closely where he could smell the usual mint hot breath over his lips. Dareer touch his cheeks with his own heated ones and whispered. "I heard your father wants JH group to invent in his bank. Do you want it ?" JH group, one of the fast growing companies in US, they almost dominate half of the population through investing, yes it is one of the first generation investment companies Galen's father wants to collaborate with, these often times he would watch every single interview of them like an obsessing fan. It even got to the point he talked hours with Dareer who he already approve of his son-in-law. How it happen ?

Well, at the time when he made up a lie about him being bullied to escape the other hand to transfer into another university, Dareer after learning that smoothly won over his parents saying "I am one of the honor students of Brilliance Glow university and my father is the executive director on it with close friendship with the CEO. I fell for Galen that's when if he is under my influence no one can even touch a strand of hair". A true statement was enough to make his parents head over heels plus the boy was extraordinary charismatic.

"So, my little heart, do you want to give a gift to him in his birthday this month ?" Dareer purr, nuzzling in his cheek. It's his way of creating illusion for Galen to think he has the upper hand when the power controller is him instead yet if Galen doesn't do as he intend the prey to fall in his trap then he becomes a desperate man needy for the latter like a person searching for water in mist on dry desert.

Quite a show if you ask Galen's opinion. Got used to the tactic. "Yes, I want to, can you give me that ?" Immediately he felt his body leaning on the chair sweep off and land on Dareer's lap.

"As you wish because I can". The little craze heart pupil within the dark brown orbs easily unwrap the fluttering emotions the powerful man feel for him as he kissed him on the corner of the lips. "Hide the devil".

FIN

----

"𝐈 𝐡𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞"

"𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥"

----

🅣🅗🅐🅝🅚 🅨🅞🅤 🅕🅞🅡 🅡🅔🅐🅓🅘🅝🅖