" Haan, Neil ki buaa ne kaha ki tum jab se aayi ho, unke saath nahi baithi and all....see avi tumhe unki kisi baat se tension lene ki jrurt nahi hai...aur unhone jyada kuch kaha toh mujhe btaana...." Raj says on which Avni sees him, and before she can says something, neela speak

" Kyon, kya karoge tum...jaakar unse ladoge ?" Neela says

" Mom unki wajah se agar meri avi ko taklif hui, yaa uske Aankhon me ek bhi aanshu aaye to main unki umar bhul jaaunga aur jrurt padi to lad bhi lunga...." Neela sighs and looks at him in disbelief.

And before the conversation between the three of them continues, everyone hears the sound of the doorbell.

" Lagta hai Neil aa gya...uske saamne uske bua ke baare me kuch mat bolna..."
Neela warns Raj, to which he rolls his eyes.

" Mom, main darwaja kholti hu..." She speaks with happiness because after the morning she will now see him and get what she expected: that is why she goes herself before any helper can open the door.

Avni happily goes to the door and as soon as she opens the door, she finds Neil in front of her who is looking amazingly handsome in his three-piece suit.
She looks at him and their eyes meet

Neil's pov.

Ahh, At last my jaan appeared in front of my eyes, I had longed to see her since the time I opened my eyes from that long sleep, neither she was talking nor doing something else.

As soon as I saw her, I felt like hugging her tightly, really tight, and for that I even extended my steps and hands but immediately I stopped myself when I looked into her eyes... there was happiness in her eyes to see me and a smile on her lips, this means she was not angry, then why did she torment me so much the whole day, neither picked up my calls nor replied to my messages?
Whereas she knows that I have to see her face as soon as I wake up.

Well madam is pretending to be angry, which she often does, Well then today I also support her in her drama, anyway it has been a long time since we fought.
just like she tormented me, now it's my turn...I know I won't be able to do this because it's not my cup of tea to stay angry with her, but let's try.

And with this thought, instead of hugging her at the door, I smile seeing Neela Maa and Raj standing behind her and passing her, I take a step towards them, on which I can see her disappointment on her face when I sit with everyone and I see her face where the disappointment of not greeting her is clearly visible on her face.

Neil's pov. Ends.

Avni also sits with everyone. On the other hand, after getting the news of Neil's arrival, Simran who was in the room with Ansh also comes out with Ansh and Ashish also comes out of his room into the hall.

Neil touches Ashish's feet and hugs Simran and showers his love on Ansh and then sits with Ansh in his lap.

" Ab tum kaise ho beta ?" Ashish asks him

" Ab main theek hu papa aur sorry kal raat main aap logo se nahi mila..." Neil says because he is really regretting how he fell asleep.

" Arre iss me sorry kya kehna....tum theek ho wo kaafi hai....apna khayal rakha karo..." Ashish says this to which Neil smiles and Avni sees how he is smiling and talking to everyone, looking at everyone except her.

" Has my plan backfired on me? Kya Avni tu bhi Olds tricks use karti hai....kahin ye naraz toh nahi ho gye mujh se...huh, theek hai naa main bhi naraz hu....kya socha tha kya ho gya...ek hug nahi kar sakte the ye mujhe....khadus!!" She is thinking while looking at him

And soon everyone gets involved in the conversation and a maid brings snacks for Neil in his hospitality.